Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,861 through 16,875 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #310094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    And this is why,

    No offence, but I really hate it when people call it Canadia instead of Canada. It is Canada. Canadia somehow came from Canadian. Smart people can't even get it right...

    Do I care about your opinion, No, so thanks for the wastless post, BTW, Just ignore my topics if you dont like me or the things I do.

    Good Idea. I will stay away from your retarded topics. At least I have a brain unlike you. You are even stupider that my friend, and that is really saying something!

    K, I am a sophmore in highschool, in honors algebra 2, honors English, honors physics, World Hstory, Spanish 3, and Drawing and Painting, In ALL advanced classes at a year earlier, I am 14, I call Canada Canadia cause I WANT TOO, SO BACK OFF!!!

    #310093
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pyrus Warius 370gs on mine.

    #310083
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks. Actually its my turn to put a gate card. So GC Set!

    #310079
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u.p.o[unidentified posting object]

    #310078
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool

    #310077
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability Activate: Rikamaros Suprise. Ventus Nemus 640 on yours.

    #310069
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    And this is why, PA101059.jpgPA101051.jpgPA101047.jpgPA101045.jpgPA101042.jpgPA101053.jpgPA101049.jpgPA101057.jpg

    No offence, but I really hate it when people call it Canadia instead of Canada. It is Canada. Canadia somehow came from Canadian. Smart people can't even get it right...

    Do I care about your opinion, No, so thanks for the wastless post, BTW, Just ignore my topics if you dont like me or the things I do.

    #310068
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wierd

    #310067
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Unimaginative.

    #310066
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok you win.

    #310060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hippy?

    #310056
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DIE

    #310054
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AWESOME!!!!!

    #310053
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wind portal, the only one in my used pile!

    #310051
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I-QUIT

Viewing 15 posts - 16,861 through 16,875 (of 45,228 total)