Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,846 through 16,860 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #310139
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    durdadurdadurde ???

    #310137
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GTFO!!!!

    #310136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good Game.

    #310133
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Blarg-Police

    #310123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    creepy

    Creepy? How the heck am I creepy?

    i don't know it came to me

    #310121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Clafy

    #310119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh yeah. Pyro on yours.

    #310112
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Two-Worder

    what you talking aboutodd/ / / / /

    #310108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Two-Worder

    #310106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ingram-addict

    #310104
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ingramy.

    Lol

    #310103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Knew you were gonna do that. You win. AC activate: Sub terra. No one gets the gate card.

    #310102
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    creepy

    #310097
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster








    Got Some of my stuff today...[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJRZ6vgFns[/youtube]Sorry about the beginning and the wild goose chase...

    Even though the Haos Orbit Helios was unexpected, you still probably paid for it. I mean, really? I don't think anyone would just give one away to a buyer. He's still pimp though.

    I didnt buy it...He seriously gave a free one...You can ask him if you doubt me.He's no other than... MacNCheese1970.Anyways...I leik them all.

    So is he like, giving away Bakugan to people on this site that buy stuff from him?

    No...Actually Im not sure why.He doesnt even know Im tdog...So thats a no.

    DARN!! Are you willing to trade either Orbit? pwease?






    [space saver filter]Sorry about the beginning and the wild goose chase...

    [space saver filter]

    [space saver filter]

    [space saver filter

    [space saver filter]

    its for every 3 bakugan u buy he gives u a random one free!

    AWESOME!!

    I am talking to him through Email right now! I am kinda sad that hes never coming back here again though! (moderators fault)

    Who banned him? I wondered why he disappeared..

    He didn't get banned! He just quit!

    #310095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dead.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,846 through 16,860 (of 45,228 total)