Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,891 through 16,905 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #310012
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    odd

    #310011
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Shadow

    #310009
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Extreme-wierdo

    #310006
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, thanks for stopping us

    #310005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ingram addict

    #310004
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open! Moonburn!Me: 650+170=820GYou: 710+100=810GCounter?

    #310003
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awesome

    #309996
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    uh interesting?

    #309995
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And I beat Primovulc, it all depends on people's strats.

    #309993
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Wilda 710 on yours!!!

    #309991
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Look out, My team might be too much for some people to handle, ESPECIALLY if you are using Darkus. It beat Eclipse116.(Sorry)

    You really shouldn't be cocky. You can only do that if you beat Kiohl, like PrimoVulc15, kthnxbai.

    Primo beat Kiohl, big whoop, Primo hasnt beaten me, every brawlers different, and that wasnt even cocky???

    #309989
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl! Pyrus Neo Dragonoid 650G stand on my card!

    #309988
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    street-smart XD

    me?

    #309985
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, ventus percival 720 on my gate

    #309984
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not cocky, I am just warning people. But, there may be a TOTAL SCREW UP and I lose, so I'm always watching my back.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,891 through 16,905 (of 45,228 total)