Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,741 through 16,755 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #310627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can anyone say "Series 2010"?

    Or "Not on the poster like Lars Lion and Naga"?

    #310620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    TKE on the rear open slot is there a peg that folds out? Also can you post a pic of the TOP view of the open form to see inside that gap?

    Baku thats where the top of it clips so that it can go into ball form! There is no peg that I can see! Cause u can see that its a clip if u compare the top and the hole where it clips! ( BTW I am just sharing info)

    #310616
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How many of these do u have?

    #310615
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    It says 5 PM on the 16th (which was yesterday) but there's not 16 entrants. Can I still join?

    Yeah, the dates just got screwed, so sign up... although you will beat me, on second thought...

    You always like, put yourself down. You never know where it'll go in our battle, ya know? Alright sign me up, I'll get the team to you in a few.

    I dont put myself down, I put you up, making myself seem lower, and I have gotten better, with new bakugan, and new strategys ;D

    #310612
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New vid perhaps? As DB said, Maxus Drago is 650g since Drago is the only non-Trap piece. The Toys R Us exclusive Maxus Helios is 4120g total. Add MD and MH toogether and you get 4770g.

    well if u go by the TV show then Maxus Helios is 3500g and Maxus Drago is 3400g! Cause each trap is 500 and Drago would be 400! So thus those r the TV show G powers!

    #310606
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dunno MH but MD's total is 650 (650 Dragonoid, 0g traps).

    #310605
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    LOL, everyone is hatin' on Sub-Terra.

    yeah why is everyonesubterra is the best in my opinion

    Probably because hardly anyone likes Subterra, and people who do like it because it was the first to reach and go over 700g.

    Really? I thought the Pyrus 700g BT came out before that...No, BT came out after Clayf did.

    #310592
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Get Atmos, for Ultra Dragonoid is teh fail.

    #310591
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssp...This is a mighty piece of machinery, it is. How tall is it? It looks kind-of big(otherwise, it must have lots of really small details). I need to see the video... And what do you all have against Transformers?! The closer they get to them, the better.Anyways,I'm sure it's either a Trap, some kind of Bakugan Weapon we've been talking about, or a major screwup on SM's part.~Airmannnnnnnnnn~

    Quoted for truth.

    #310582
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #310580
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looks kinda fail IMO. More like a transformer than a Bakugan.

    THEN YOU FAIL >:O

    #310576
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He is not a noob and he learns from his mistakes!!! ;D

    #310575
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i hate ebay its was probally one of those supid customs that can be made with like infenity g power

    Yesh. it was.

    #310570
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1st silent naga 1000gs (thank you ebay) 2nd neo drgonoid vortex 760gs (thank you macncheese)

    Silent Naga was never made, I think you mean regular Naga (and even then, that's a fake G-power, so you can't count that)Anyways, Darkus Elico 730g.

    #310569
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Silent Naga doesn't exist! EPIC FAIL!

Viewing 15 posts - 16,741 through 16,755 (of 45,228 total)