Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,726 through 16,740 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #310720
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, IDK if those are his actual g's, special attacks usually dont go that high!

    #310711
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is from ebay, but I have it, I just cant take a pic, [img]http://i.ebayimg.com/06/!B,NlKm!BGk~$(KGrHgoH-CkEjlLl3rv2BKqb)M6ffQ~~_12.JPG[/img]

    #310706
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Glad I didnt go, LOL

    #310704
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeppers, So need to waste money on ebay, thats why If I buy online, its becasue its too old to find, or like from china or something!

    #310666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It is actually in America, I just saw the pyrus one today, but got ventus primo vulcan!

    #310665
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fierce

    #310663
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I call brawl Kiohl later, just sayin, and good luck to both of you!

    #310661
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Looks like Target is the place to go for everything new.

    Indeed, at least mine is, I got B3's, the new special attacks, the new display cases with VENTUS SPINDLE!!!! (Still trying to get that, just no sign of bakusteel :(

    BakuSteel=Walmart & TRU.

    Oh, well last time I was at walmart they were restocking toys, so I will have to check, cause I still need ventus altair and viper helios, and all the ingrams!!

    #310655
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Went to target and got a Ventus Vulcan with 650g's, they also has pyrus neo drago vortex, aquos elico, haos alpha hydranoid, darkus and subterra turbine hades and awkwardly another ventus turbine helios, so the special attacks mikezard got mustve been the second wave, and those include darkus and pyrus elico, pyrus alpha, haos turbine hades and helios, those are all that I know of!!!

    AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wants Aquos Elico and Haos Turbine Hades! Man, I have $36 and depending on how much the video game costs, I will have $1 or $6!

    LOL, they didnt have hoas turbine hades, I was just referring to what mikezard got, and I dont plan on wasting my money on the video game, I plan on my parents buying that for me ;D

    I know. SO looks like Haos Turbine Hades is later and Aquos Elico is first. Strange though, mikezard got the second wave first. :-

    Yeah, I know, anyways, my next bakugan I will buy, well my parents will buy, cause my freind got me the Vulcan cause I had no money, but I will either get that ventus turbine helios to check for G differences, or my wal mart has the traps on clearnce for 5 bucks, so either Triad el condor or Hylash

    #310649
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Shun.

    Stable

    #310647
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looks like Target is the place to go for everything new.

    Indeed, at least mine is, I got B3's, the new special attacks, the new display cases with VENTUS SPINDLE!!!! (Still trying to get that, just no sign of bakusteel :(

    #310645
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Went to target and got a Ventus Vulcan with 650g's, they also has pyrus neo drago vortex, aquos elico, haos alpha hydranoid, darkus and subterra turbine hades and awkwardly another ventus turbine helios, so the special attacks mikezard got mustve been the second wave, and those include darkus and pyrus elico, pyrus alpha, haos turbine hades and helios, those are all that I know of!!!

    AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wants Aquos Elico and Haos Turbine Hades! Man, I have $36 and depending on how much the video game costs, I will have $1 or $6!

    LOL, they didnt have hoas turbine hades, I was just referring to what mikezard got, and I dont plan on wasting my money on the video game, I plan on my parents buying that for me ;D

    #310643
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    10/18/09- Just got a Ventus Primo Vulcan with 650g's, YAY!!!

    #310642
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Went to target and got a Ventus Vulcan with 650g's, they also has pyrus neo drago vortex, aquos elico, haos alpha hydranoid, darkus and subterra turbine hades and awkwardly another ventus turbine helios, so the special attacks mikezard got mustve been the second wave, and those include darkus and pyrus elico, pyrus alpha, haos turbine hades and helios, those are all that I know of!!!

    #310640
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I tried reading those cat books, but I hate cats, so I quit ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 16,726 through 16,740 (of 45,228 total)