Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,711 through 16,725 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #310871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    md is awesome 😀 nice work

    #310861
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Does I spy a Cirno?

    Yesh, you does.

    #310859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu........I just checked my Target AND TRU today, not even Steel. NOT EVEN TRAPS OF ANY KIND >-<

    MY TARGET IS THE SAME WAY! They have no Steel, nor do they have any Traps. My Target= Suckish.

    At least my Target had Lync's Combat Set.

    My Target has had Lync's for AGES... I got it in August. Sorry, but I will not trade. I also saw that Bakusteel Wilda you have in your avatar Subterra Dude

    #310853
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yah, I got Copper Boost, Ingram Beam and Dan and Marucho.

    #310845
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I went. The employees asked me questions on how to play. The kids asked me questions how to play, I won the poster and the wristband, tryed out the game for 3 minutes then got confused and quit, got a gauntlet, ended up staying there for 4 hours and got 3 free abilities from the Q set.Overall it was pretty good.

    #310840
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it is i have it right now its got everything the screws and the 3 horns and the feet its made very good im serious its 760 gs

    It's a well-known fact that Pyrus Neo Vortex is 760, so we all believe you (since that's what the store-bought one is).

    #310822
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a reverse darkus b1 heavy metal duel hydranoid 580gs. pm me

    #310777
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He's in a different state than the kid, I think. XDAnd how would he know where the kid lives...?

    #310766
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THANK GOD FOR WALMART TOMORROW YES!

    #310763
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Colored my MD pic, here it is (in slightly better quality):picture15j.jpg

    #310762
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BE RIGHT BACK WALLKING TO TARGET@_@

    #310751
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a 660g Bronze Regular Dragonoid yesterday at WalMart.

    That's not BakuBronze, that's exclusive set.

    #310748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Actually, there are TONS of differences besides just the wings. It's an entirely new mold all together. The wing flaps, plus a slightly different head, and holes and a peg for the combination, as well as slightly more detailed horns.

    Most people wont buy MD because its 34 dollers

    Tha'ts a VERY good deal, seeing as how if you were to buy each piece separately, it would be a little more than $50.

    #310743
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice, 'specially Articuno.One thing: Wilda's eyes... look a little wierd.

    Yeah, thinking about re-doing his head entirely.

    #310728
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I get my Bakugan back as well.Bakugan brawl! Subterra Foxbat stand. (Lands on my Gate card with 730 G-Power)Gate card open, Quick Charge. Since your G-Power is lower than mine, you can't use any ability cards.Me: 730+170=900You: 400+130=530Since you can't counter back, I win. And that makes it game over. Good game.

    Well she could actually counter, like with attractor etc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,711 through 16,725 (of 45,228 total)