Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,696 through 16,710 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #310930
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u first

    #310924
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If not, Im ready now, gate set, whos first?

    #310918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yep 😉

    #310912
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well i would take my helios and make him like it metalic. infact. i will do it.

    #310909
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    anyone at all

    #310895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Yeah, I got my Ventus neon thunder wilda at Target, They seem to be getting a lot, I even saw the new wave of special attacks there!

    Did they have Vortexes? *drools while thinking of a Darkus Percival Vortex...*

    Percy Vortex won't be out for a while...

    #310893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Yeah, I got my Ventus neon thunder wilda at Target, They seem to be getting a lot, I even saw the new wave of special attacks there!

    Did they have Vortexes? *drools while thinking of a Darkus Percival Vortex...*

    Only pyrus neo dragonoid vortex!

    #310890
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    got one today aquos yay ;D

    Is it the same gs ( 760gs) or differnent

    760 is only on the Pyrus one.

    #310888
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, I got my Ventus neon thunder wilda at Target, They seem to be getting a lot, I even saw the new wave of special attacks there!

    #310886
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HIKARI NI NARE!!!

    That's THREE words >_>

    #306247
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus

    #305964
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pokemon

    #310883
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I didnt get to go what did they give out?

    #310877
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thisworddescribesthepersonaboveme.

    #310875
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright so with the training camp today I was at Toys R Us and they finally had the gauntlet so I got it. Then when I tell him I got the gauntlet and I'm gonna use it now he says I can't. I've officialy pegged this guy as a whiner n00b.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,696 through 16,710 (of 45,228 total)