Nope, Im fine with you wasting two abilites for 1 battle, gate set, ventus percival 720 on my gate.
Yeah, ignore the facts, and just restart the topic, sorry I stated my opinions and you knew they were true and I was the first to say something!
i activate hot wind me=840ypu=810you counter??? ???
Ability card activate, turn around, me +100me-710+100-810you-760Anything?
activate shadow vortex me=760you=710do you counter? ???
Gate open, wind portal, me-710+110=820you-650+110=760Anything?
ventus trans ingram stand on ur card 650gs
ah no
K, bakugan trap activate ventus pythantusm change to subterra, now ability activate, quick end, for each ventus bakugan in the game I get the boost 1 extra time, the boosts 80, I have 4 ventus bakugan, now watch, me-650+90+400=1140you-880Anything?
haos=200pyrus=50aquos=50subterra=90ventus=110darkus=170
Gate bonuses please!
gc open light burstme=680+200=880gsu=650+110=760gswant to counter?
K, Ventus Primo Vulcan 650g's on yours
okay haos vulcan stand on my card 680 gs
K, Ventus neon thunder wilda 710g's on my gate.