Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,756 through 16,770 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #310565
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how is it fair that the bakugan buzz maker got the game before us that sucks

    #310564
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    need open form!!! 😛 it looks so cool and i want to change my pic to him open

    Why don't you try putting one of your gate cards near your computer screen

    #310563
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok first check and see if there r spinmaster signature thing! If there is then u know its real! Also then check for the areas where attribute symbols would be! Just try to compare trap characteristics! 😉

    #310551
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just realized! TUESDAY!!!!! I only have 4 more days till I get the game and NAGA!!!! ;D

    #310547
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    subterra leonidas, my dream, my fantesy, my epicness i'm gonna get when i get the game ;D

    #310544
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, everyone is hatin' on Sub-Terra.

    yeah why is everyonesubterra is the best in my opinionProbably because hardly anyone likes Subterra, and people who do like it because it was the first to reach and go over 700g.

    #310543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    newbie

    #310541
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i call it mecha epic awesome ;D

    #310538
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It is NOT ANY part of Dartaak, for none of the parts look anything like that. Methinks it's like Naga and Lars Lion and not be on the poster…

    #310532
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Took me about 3 days to read #3 and 2 to read #4. I'll prolly be done with 6 in a few days 8D

    NARRRF!! No fair!! DXD

    #310474
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no this one throws a dice I believe

    If it's not, there is no other Bakugan that looks remotely like dice thrower on the poster...

    #310473
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New avatar: Youmu from Touhou

    #310467
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, but I like the idea, cause I look forward to it too!!!

    #310464
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Ventus Percival 720 on mine, gate open, high ground, now ventus pythantus activate, change to subterra, now Quick End activate, me-720+100+400x2=1620you-720+150=870Anything?

    o-o no.

    #310461
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beat Eclipse, please confirm!

Viewing 15 posts - 16,756 through 16,770 (of 45,228 total)