Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,621 through 16,635 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311067
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    we just brawled on my card.

    #311073
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, NVM

    #311071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So it is 1-0. Your roll!

    #311081
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You should spread the word.

    #311080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Haos Falconeer 300G stand on my card! Now ability activate! Light wind, you are moved to my card! GC open! Low Bridge, Bakugan with lowest G's wins!Me: 300+50=350You: 710+100=810Counter?

    #311088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nowitsthebackupsturnwhohas9touchdownsithinkhesprettygood

    whatisevengoingonhere,immadcuzihavetogetatinybanner.....wawaawawatever

    #311096
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AA, Atractor…Gate open, light portal. 90% sure you win, even before I do the math~

    #311109
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ish ready!!! GC set, who goes first, Primo?

    #311108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good game.

    #311112
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    ingram luvr

    #311121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Read the edit~

    #311119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Uh, I just won you know.

    #311115
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set~And I'll be using stuff I don;t have as well. I'm testing a new team as well~-will edit with gate set blah--Gate set, BB. Ventus El Condor stand, my card. (660)

    #311113
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    umm can u name ther series in order and movies i plan on watching it all during this month

    #311143
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ONE word, idiots.Brawler

Viewing 15 posts - 16,621 through 16,635 (of 45,228 total)