Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,606 through 16,620 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311209
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    The one in MD is a retooled Ultra Dragonoid

    No, I thought you have MD, it specifically says NEO Dragonoid. There is nothing about Ultra what-so-ever. But you could call it re-tooled Neo Dragonoid. And has anyone realized that Ultra is just a mix between Neo, MD Neo, and Hyper? Neo's side wings, Md Neo's wing flap things, and Hyper's feet.

    It may be ND, but it is a retooled Ultra

    This^It is a retooled Ultra labeled as Neo, SD >_>

    If you want to call it that. But I still will call it retooled Neo.

    Retooled= a slight change in mold.

    But he has a little change in mold to Neo also.

    But the mold is closer to Ultra than Neo.

    #311207
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pretty much, yeah.

    #311205
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    The one in MD is a retooled Ultra Dragonoid

    No, I thought you have MD, it specifically says NEO Dragonoid. There is nothing about Ultra what-so-ever. But you could call it re-tooled Neo Dragonoid. And has anyone realized that Ultra is just a mix between Neo, MD Neo, and Hyper? Neo's side wings, Md Neo's wing flap things, and Hyper's feet.

    It may be ND, but it is a retooled Ultra

    This^It is a retooled Ultra labeled as Neo, SD >_>

    If you want to call it that. But I still will call it retooled Neo.

    Retooled= a slight change in mold.

    #311202
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maybe a topic about it?

    #311201
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    The one in MD is a retooled Ultra Dragonoid

    No, I thought you have MD, it specifically says NEO Dragonoid. There is nothing about Ultra what-so-ever. But you could call it re-tooled Neo Dragonoid. And has anyone realized that Ultra is just a mix between Neo, MD Neo, and Hyper? Neo's side wings, Md Neo's wing flap things, and Hyper's feet.

    It may be ND, but it is a retooled Ultra

    This^It is a retooled Ultra labeled as Neo, SD >_>

    #311199
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There's a thing called an edit button, try using it.And also, if you do not like that thing, you gain over 900,000 fail points.

    #311198
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open, Dragonoid! I get double G boost because I am using a dragonoid!But you do too...Me: 650+170x2=990GYou: 710+100x2=910GCounter?

    #311193
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl, Haos Delta Dragonoid 650G stand on my gate

    #311192
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SN why dont u answer me already =/

    #311190
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, i do not feel like it. GC set, your roll.

    #311120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lol, these movies are classics to me. The first one was so epic.I like Scrat and Sid A.K.A. The Green Floppy Thing(Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs)

    #311111
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Try the 1st one Id look on you tube maybe

    #311094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl! Bakugan Stand! Haos Primo Vulcan 680 G on your card

    #311099
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    where should i start watching at which series?

    #311048
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, I was hoping YOU could think of something.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,606 through 16,620 (of 45,228 total)