Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,591 through 16,605 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311256
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That you do.Hope you have a torrent thing, though.*couchimuploadingittomediafireasitypecough*

    #311254
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah it is. But I like the tracing ones so much. Stand-off ftw =D

    #311251
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Um…Uh...Nope, download.:3

    #311245
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not yet.Oh jeeze I love this game so much.

    #311241
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also, during a roll… Go for green circles. They give you exp to level up your bakugan. Leveling up lets you boost one of your stats and adds a few Gs to your bakugan.

    #311240
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    :3That's how mine came. Brawling Akira... His starting rank is 998.And I'm not sure, I haven't done much.

    #311236
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah. I like pyrus because of one of my teams XDut Leo DOES look awesome.leonidas1.png

    #311234
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sadly I chose pyrus. I'll post that, though. *uploads*

    #311227
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, Masquerade at one, shun 2, and dan 3.

    #311224
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Because I love music far to much =PIf my screen recorder doesn't slow it down, I'll make a video or two of it.EDIT: Oh wow, you atart at "Rank 999"._.

    #311218
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah. You start with 3000 BP, buying bakugan (first time) ranges from around 1100-1700 BP, depending on it. Most Falconeers are 210 gs

    #311220
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ONE WORD DXdumb

    Wearespeakingonewordfortherearenospaces.

    #311217
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DS in case you're wondering.The title theme is so awesome @_@And yes, there is wireless. Not sure on wifi, but I know as a fact that it has wireless.

    #311213
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i ave one! You are the driver of the bus. AT the first stop, 4 people got on.At the next stop, 1 person got off, and 6 people got on.AT the third stop, 7 people got off, and 26 people got on. At the fourth stop, everyone got off.At the next stop, 30 people got onAt the next stop, 8 people got off.What was the bus driver's name?

    Hollow Shadow...no duh...that one is old...or "your name, since you are the driver"

    Wrong, it's Eskura of Shadows.

    #311211
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i ave one! You are the driver of the bus. AT the first stop, 4 people got on.At the next stop, 1 person got off, and 6 people got on.AT the third stop, 7 people got off, and 26 people got on. At the fourth stop, everyone got off.At the next stop, 30 people got onAt the next stop, 8 people got off.What was the bus driver's name?

Viewing 15 posts - 16,591 through 16,605 (of 45,228 total)