Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,576 through 16,590 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311328
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    joined the brawler squad(undercover), had help from trey, and then got humiliated by him, denying that he was working with me >:(

    You Deserved it...

    i wasn't talking about you, trey, i was talking about another trey on here >:(

    #311294
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You dunno what program you use to play DS games? Well figure it out or the game may not work… Also, Bew is gonna upload a metter link to what I have than the one I had…Now If only I didn't go and loose the link. I'm sure HS or someone will have it in their PMs...

    #311291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure thing. But first... What Emulator are you using? XDI dunno what Tdog was using, but he said it loaded to a black screen. My first guess is DeSmuME, seeming that it always loads to a black screen for me...

    #310686
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So, what's everyone's teams? Mine is…Pyrus Leo Lv 5 w/480Aquos Serpinoid Lv1 w/190Haos Robotallion Lv3 w/220RobotallianTsunamiStand-OffAquos SwapStolen GoldPyrus, Aquos, and Haos ComboJeeze I lurve this game... Ernie had better be making a section solely for the game >:0

    #311283
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lol, Why not make a small website about it, 😀I Have sent my message to join this Tourney. I can't wait! ;D

    #311280
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nothing, I cant remember much, other than, well, nothing!

    #311278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've already got B4L, HS, and Tdog downloading it now, anyone else who may want it *coughsnragedatmecough* should wait and not ask me.

    #311274
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    10/17/09-i got my Ventus shuns evolution pack just now, anyways, updating!!!

    #311273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'd do that, guys. XDActually I've never gotten a rom from Romulation. XD

    #311272
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I just came back from a party and my mom hands me Bakus package that she forgot to give me, so I gots my ventus shun pack, FINALLY!!!

    #311268
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can play it right now if you want…

    #311266
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    PM me if you want the link to it.

    #311263
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just wait, I'm at… 87 percent done. I'm more trustable than a website, right? ;-;

    #311261
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ohoho, thanks a bunch.Also, it seems that you unlock special shots for your bakugan when they level up to three.

    #311258
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Because the one I got came from a torrent thing. I'm uploading it as a normal file (I could RAR it, but I'm uploading it for Hollow Shadow and he doesn't have WinRAR or anything for RARs…)

Viewing 15 posts - 16,576 through 16,590 (of 45,228 total)