Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,561 through 16,575 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks thats all i needed know your out of ablity cards for the rest of the game know ablity activate char the earth i gain 80 so im 1730gs

    #311373
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Also, would that closed Ventus Bakugan happen to be Leonidas, maybe? It has similar designs on it...

    It might be *Insert swirling wind storm here* Dragonoid then, if it looks like Leonidas.

    I think its Orbit Helios! Anyways I can name all of them in there! 0.o and the Tripod could be either Tripod Theta or Triad El Condor! Those two that r "coin shapes" r dynamo! Anyways I had a dream with a Falcon Fly! He was SOOOO cool and I was mad to wake up! Maybe I predicted this trap to come out soon! XD

    You predicted that Falconfly would come out? We all knew he was coming out anyways, since he's on the poster.

    #311370
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Also, would that closed Ventus Bakugan happen to be Leonidas, maybe? It has similar designs on it...

    It might be *Insert swirling wind storm here* Dragonoid then, if it looks like Leonidas.

    I think its Orbit Helios! Anyways I can name all of them in there! 0.o and the Tripod could be either Tripod Theta or Triad El Condor! Those two that r "coin shapes" r dynamo! Anyways I had a dream with a Falcon Fly! He was SOOOO cool and I was mad to wake up! Maybe I predicted this trap to come out soon! XD

    #311369
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Will you brawl, if so here are the rules.Official rules first to lose three bakugan loses.Opponent first if you except

    ability activate colorvoid I change your bakugan to pyrus for the rest of this battle so you get decreased 1801730-180=1650

    #311362
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your correct now will you brawl

    #311359
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the rectangle shaped one is falconflythe thicker spike one is hexstar

    No duh, and the Pythantus-looking one is Hexados.And would that Pyrus Tripod/Triad happen to be Tripod Theta? It has completely different designs than Epsilon, Sphinx, and El Condor...And I'm still convinced that Ventus normal Bakugan is Leonidas.

    #311354
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the rectangle shaped one is falconflythe thicker spike one is hexstar

    #311352
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also, would that closed Ventus Bakugan happen to be Leonidas, maybe? It has similar designs on it…

    #311351
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm i predict its a lowest g wins card gate card set bakugan brawl ventus spin raviniod on mine

    Ok then bakugan brawl haos mega nemus stand ability activate combo battle I also throw in pyrus apollonir on your card (ps how many gs is spin ravenoid) Me:720+700+180+100=1700ability activateChar the earthI gain 180 for apollonir and 100 for nemus.Counter

    #311348
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Oh wait I don't think its Fire Scorpion, I forgot that Scorpion is rounded, he doesn't have sides and corners on his. But then who is that?

    Maybe frezzer or any unrealeast that we all really want

    Guys! How could it be Freezer? Freezer is nto a trap so he is a sphere! This is a Coin shape with edges! *ROAR*

    Dynamo, oh my god...How can you NOT tell that wasn't Dynamo?But open pics of Falconfly plox.

    #311343
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Will you brawl, if so here are the rules.Official rules first to lose three bakugan loses.Opponent first if you except

    I accept your challenge.Really

    Gate card set bakugan brawl pyrus preyas 350g stand on my cardyourturnnow

    #311340
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #311338
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Will you brawl, if so here are the rules.Official rules first to lose three bakugan loses.Opponent first if you except

    I accept your challenge.Really

    #311335
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'll get your revenge on naruto for you wolfy 😉

    do it

    #311333
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    most of you a happy about this but i lost a death mach i was brawleing in my mail not in a fourm and i am delting my profiel affter the good byes

    Don't go

Viewing 15 posts - 16,561 through 16,575 (of 45,228 total)