Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,546 through 16,560 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311414
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    NO IT DOESN'T!!!! THOSE R THE DETAILS ON THE CORNERS!!!!!! Man! Yoshi wat happened to u? :-

    What happened to me? I'm having a bunch of 10 year olds (and Esky) screaming at me about crap that I'm apprently supposed to be a freakin expert on!BTW idiot I thought Dynamo was Fire Scorpion, learn to read!

    We never said you had to be an expert, but ANYONE could tell that was Metalfencer.

    Oh, I'm not complaining about you (I know it was a bit cloudy in my wording on my previous post) but really now, am I suppoed to memorize what every single Bakugan looks like? We had two people say that a "coin shape with edges" was a Freezer, and no one yells at them. I don't know why people are picking on me today...@DarkusSerpenoid, you're fine. I misunderstood your post and took it as you ebing cocky rather than making a sugegstion for people to watch the episode and confirm if it WAS Tripod Theta.

    He's a noob, so we just ignored him. But it's common knowledge that you are not a noob, so that's why we corrected you.And we don't expect you to memorize what every bakugan looks like, but Metalfencer is the ONLY trap with that shape, so if you couldn't tell who that was, then yeah...

    #311406
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    NO IT DOESN'T!!!! THOSE R THE DETAILS ON THE CORNERS!!!!!! Man! Yoshi wat happened to u? :-

    What happened to me? I'm having a bunch of 10 year olds (and Esky) screaming at me about crap that I'm apprently supposed to be a freakin expert on!BTW idiot I thought Dynamo was Fire Scorpion, learn to read!

    We never said you had to be an expert, but ANYONE could tell that was Metalfencer.

    #311402
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster










    the rectangle shaped one is falconflythe thicker spike one is hexstar

    No duh, and the Pythantus-looking one is Hexados.And would that Pyrus Tripod/Triad happen to be Tripod Theta? It has completely different designs than Epsilon, Sphinx, and El Condor...And I'm still convinced that Ventus normal Bakugan is Leonidas.

    LOL! I was wondering for the last hour on who that spikey one was >_>OH! Tripod Theta makes sense, I was wondering who that was because I noticed it looked different than Epsilon. Of course I've never seen Sphinx or El Condor so I wouldn't know. I hope its Theta, he's prety cool.

    It certainly looks nothing like Triad Sphinx. I guess someone needs to watch the episode where we see Tripod Theta again. Also, I think the Ventus Bakugan is Viper Helios.

    Thats certainly not what I said. I guess someone needs to read my post where I said I've never even seen Triad Sphinx again.@Esky, he said "come out soon" although with Falcon Fly being one of the last non evolutionary traps left, we oculd have safely assumed that.

    I know you have never seen Triad Sphinx, so I was just ruling out the possibility that the trap is Triad Sphinx. Can anyone confirm it is not Triad El Condor?

    If you did then you wouldn't have said what you did in that post, claiming that I need to watch the Tripod Theta episode again because I'm too stupid to know what Triad Sphinx looks like WHO I'VE NEVER SEEN!@Justin, I'm pretty sure that isn't Metalfencer, he doesn't have the spikes like thatAnd you're Piercian, I think, is Zoack

    Look closely, it has the brick designs, it's Percian.

    I'm sorry to dissapoint you, great bakudex *bows*@Justin, look at the pic it looks like the metalfencer has spikes coming out of the 4 corners we can see.

    They're called corners, all Metalfencers have them. If it's not MF, then who do you think it is?

    She thinks its Fire scorpion! XD

    #311401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster









    the rectangle shaped one is falconflythe thicker spike one is hexstar

    No duh, and the Pythantus-looking one is Hexados.And would that Pyrus Tripod/Triad happen to be Tripod Theta? It has completely different designs than Epsilon, Sphinx, and El Condor...And I'm still convinced that Ventus normal Bakugan is Leonidas.

    LOL! I was wondering for the last hour on who that spikey one was >_>OH! Tripod Theta makes sense, I was wondering who that was because I noticed it looked different than Epsilon. Of course I've never seen Sphinx or El Condor so I wouldn't know. I hope its Theta, he's prety cool.

    It certainly looks nothing like Triad Sphinx. I guess someone needs to watch the episode where we see Tripod Theta again. Also, I think the Ventus Bakugan is Viper Helios.

    Thats certainly not what I said. I guess someone needs to read my post where I said I've never even seen Triad Sphinx again.@Esky, he said "come out soon" although with Falcon Fly being one of the last non evolutionary traps left, we oculd have safely assumed that.

    I know you have never seen Triad Sphinx, so I was just ruling out the possibility that the trap is Triad Sphinx. Can anyone confirm it is not Triad El Condor?

    If you did then you wouldn't have said what you did in that post, claiming that I need to watch the Tripod Theta episode again because I'm too stupid to know what Triad Sphinx looks like WHO I'VE NEVER SEEN!@Justin, I'm pretty sure that isn't Metalfencer, he doesn't have the spikes like thatAnd you're Piercian, I think, is Zoack

    Look closely, it has the brick designs, it's Percian.

    I'm sorry to dissapoint you, great bakudex *bows*@Justin, look at the pic it looks like the metalfencer has spikes coming out of the 4 corners we can see.

    They're called corners, all Metalfencers have them. If it's not MF, then who do you think it is?

    #311400
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO IT DOESN'T!!!! THOSE R THE DETAILS ON THE CORNERS!!!!!! Man! Yoshi wat happened to u? :-

    #311397
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster








    the rectangle shaped one is falconflythe thicker spike one is hexstar

    No duh, and the Pythantus-looking one is Hexados.And would that Pyrus Tripod/Triad happen to be Tripod Theta? It has completely different designs than Epsilon, Sphinx, and El Condor...And I'm still convinced that Ventus normal Bakugan is Leonidas.

    LOL! I was wondering for the last hour on who that spikey one was >_>OH! Tripod Theta makes sense, I was wondering who that was because I noticed it looked different than Epsilon. Of course I've never seen Sphinx or El Condor so I wouldn't know. I hope its Theta, he's prety cool.

    It certainly looks nothing like Triad Sphinx. I guess someone needs to watch the episode where we see Tripod Theta again. Also, I think the Ventus Bakugan is Viper Helios.

    Thats certainly not what I said. I guess someone needs to read my post where I said I've never even seen Triad Sphinx again.@Esky, he said "come out soon" although with Falcon Fly being one of the last non evolutionary traps left, we oculd have safely assumed that.

    I know you have never seen Triad Sphinx, so I was just ruling out the possibility that the trap is Triad Sphinx. Can anyone confirm it is not Triad El Condor?

    If you did then you wouldn't have said what you did in that post, claiming that I need to watch the Tripod Theta episode again because I'm too stupid to know what Triad Sphinx looks like WHO I'VE NEVER SEEN!@Justin, I'm pretty sure that isn't Metalfencer, he doesn't have the spikes like thatAnd you're Piercian, I think, is Zoack

    Looky at a metalfencer! The one in the pic doesn't have spikes! And the one u think is ZOACK IS PERCIAN!!!!

    ...Yoshi, those aren;'t spikes on Metalfencer, they're called CORNERS.

    #311395
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    the rectangle shaped one is falconflythe thicker spike one is hexstar

    No duh, and the Pythantus-looking one is Hexados.And would that Pyrus Tripod/Triad happen to be Tripod Theta? It has completely different designs than Epsilon, Sphinx, and El Condor...And I'm still convinced that Ventus normal Bakugan is Leonidas.

    LOL! I was wondering for the last hour on who that spikey one was >_>OH! Tripod Theta makes sense, I was wondering who that was because I noticed it looked different than Epsilon. Of course I've never seen Sphinx or El Condor so I wouldn't know. I hope its Theta, he's prety cool.

    It certainly looks nothing like Triad Sphinx. I guess someone needs to watch the episode where we see Tripod Theta again. Also, I think the Ventus Bakugan is Viper Helios.

    Thats certainly not what I said. I guess someone needs to read my post where I said I've never even seen Triad Sphinx again.@Esky, he said "come out soon" although with Falcon Fly being one of the last non evolutionary traps left, we oculd have safely assumed that.

    I know you have never seen Triad Sphinx, so I was just ruling out the possibility that the trap is Triad Sphinx. Can anyone confirm it is not Triad El Condor?

    If you did then you wouldn't have said what you did in that post, claiming that I need to watch the Tripod Theta episode again because I'm too stupid to know what Triad Sphinx looks like WHO I'VE NEVER SEEN!@Justin, I'm pretty sure that isn't Metalfencer, he doesn't have the spikes like thatAnd you're Piercian, I think, is Zoack

    Looky at a metalfencer! The one in the pic doesn't have spikes! And the one u think is ZOACK IS PERCIAN!!!!

    #311393
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    the rectangle shaped one is falconflythe thicker spike one is hexstar

    No duh, and the Pythantus-looking one is Hexados.And would that Pyrus Tripod/Triad happen to be Tripod Theta? It has completely different designs than Epsilon, Sphinx, and El Condor...And I'm still convinced that Ventus normal Bakugan is Leonidas.

    LOL! I was wondering for the last hour on who that spikey one was >_>OH! Tripod Theta makes sense, I was wondering who that was because I noticed it looked different than Epsilon. Of course I've never seen Sphinx or El Condor so I wouldn't know. I hope its Theta, he's prety cool.

    It certainly looks nothing like Triad Sphinx. I guess someone needs to watch the episode where we see Tripod Theta again. Also, I think the Ventus Bakugan is Viper Helios.

    Thats certainly not what I said. I guess someone needs to read my post where I said I've never even seen Triad Sphinx again.@Esky, he said "come out soon" although with Falcon Fly being one of the last non evolutionary traps left, we oculd have safely assumed that.

    I know you have never seen Triad Sphinx, so I was just ruling out the possibility that the trap is Triad Sphinx. Can anyone confirm it is not Triad El Condor?

    If you did then you wouldn't have said what you did in that post, claiming that I need to watch the Tripod Theta episode again because I'm too stupid to know what Triad Sphinx looks like WHO I'VE NEVER SEEN!@Justin, I'm pretty sure that isn't Metalfencer, he doesn't have the spikes like thatAnd you're Piercian, I think, is Zoack

    Look closely, it has the brick designs, it's Percian.

    #311390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    the rectangle shaped one is falconflythe thicker spike one is hexstar

    No duh, and the Pythantus-looking one is Hexados.And would that Pyrus Tripod/Triad happen to be Tripod Theta? It has completely different designs than Epsilon, Sphinx, and El Condor...And I'm still convinced that Ventus normal Bakugan is Leonidas.

    LOL! I was wondering for the last hour on who that spikey one was >_>OH! Tripod Theta makes sense, I was wondering who that was because I noticed it looked different than Epsilon. Of course I've never seen Sphinx or El Condor so I wouldn't know. I hope its Theta, he's prety cool.

    It certainly looks nothing like Triad Sphinx. I guess someone needs to watch the episode where we see Tripod Theta again. Also, I think the Ventus Bakugan is Viper Helios.

    Thats certainly not what I said. I guess someone needs to read my post where I said I've never even seen Triad Sphinx again.@Esky, he said "come out soon" although with Falcon Fly being one of the last non evolutionary traps left, we oculd have safely assumed that.

    I know you have never seen Triad Sphinx, so I was just ruling out the possibility that the trap is Triad Sphinx. Can anyone confirm it is not Triad El Condor?

    He doesn't have the "condor" designs on each side, so it is not El Condor...Methinks it's definitely Theta now.

    Ok I have edited the picture to include MY thoughts of wat the bakugan r!

    #311388
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok I have edited the picture to include MY thoughts of wat the bakugan r!

    #311387
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm interested in the hynoid scott :) what do you want :'(

    #311382
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You dunno what program you use to play DS games? Well figure it out or the game may not work... Also, Bew is gonna upload a metter link to what I have than the one I had...Now If only I didn't go and loose the link. I'm sure HS or someone will have it in their PMs...

    She may play DS games on a DS like most people, Lux. Ever thought of that?Dang I need to get an emulator...

    #311379
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Darkus Elico will not have 730g, that's the imported version only.

    Really, man that sucks how many gs will it have for a non imported version

    Dunno, since there is no non-imported version yet in the US (the US only has Aquos Elico).

    #311377
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wired isn't a custom, seeing as how anyone could do that, and not change their Wired in any way except the wings.The Limulus would be custom, but IMO, isn't very good. All you did was add red markings on it...

    #311376
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus Elico will not have 730g, that's the imported version only.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,546 through 16,560 (of 45,228 total)