Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,531 through 16,545 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311478
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    why did u only put 10 i saw20

    #311474
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have the rulebook too. It says nothing about that.And quit triple posting.

    #311473
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ah, that seems about right. 12 year old male that lacks the ability to capitalize and punctuate.

    you think your the smartest person in the world dontcha sooners youll see on my channel ill make a vid of the card and the rules

    #311468
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm gonna put him on the bakudome watch list because of this. He said that I can't use the gauntlet now and if I do he's gonna turn the community against me. That's about as threatining as a pink squirel in handcuffs.

    you cant use a gauntlet after a battle has already started ill make a youtube vid on it then youll all see

    #311467
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DUDE!! That guy is a major noob! Have you seen his YouTube channel? Its like Bakugan noob heaven(not sure on teh spelling). Good thing to not say his username or hed have another thing comin.

    your a {No n00b calling- Moderator V} i only play by the rules of the game if your stupid enouph to side with v your all cheaters

    #311461
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    As most of you know I'm in a part of NJ that doesn't really get the newest bakugan merchandise to quick. This means that I don't have a gauntlet. But I still read Gauntlet rules and I read that when you have a gauntlet and your opponent doesn't they get the same boosts that the gauntlet gives you. So I accepted a brawl where my opponent had a gauntlet and I didn't because I thought it wasn't to big of a deal. So I'm in the brawl and in the middle of the match my opponent told me that with the gauntlet you can take it's boost instead of the gate's boost this making all attribute changing cards useless. Plus we're on the Internet so he could lie about the gauntlet boost. Then when I tell him it's unfair he calls me a cheater!So what do you guys think, does it sound fair?

    The Gauntlet boost is only usable with its special card, and it doesn't affect the gate card bonuses. Your opponent is either a cheater or a n00b. 'Nuf said.

    im jhis battler your dead wrong the gauntlets card says you take both the gate atribute bonus and the gauntlets bonus

    #311451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm gonna put him on the bakudome watch list because of this. He said that I can't use the gauntlet now and if I do he's gonna turn the community against me. That's about as threatining as a pink squirel in handcuffs.

    #311449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1:the pats2:the cowboys

    #311445
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He just sent me a message which ticked me off so much that I have one thing to say.His username here is highbrid.

    #311440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well... im flabergasted!

    sorry i forgot you :-[

    #311437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well… im flabergasted!

    #311430
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    guys, the aquos one is zoack not piecian. and ps, PLEASE with sugear on top of some ramen and mmiso put the pictures up!

    Again, brick designs, that PROVES it's Percian, since Zoack does not have the brick designs. Percian's symbol is on top of it, not the side, like Zoack, after all...

    #311422
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    My fave is the wired ablity and the shadow cards

    whats the wired card name I want to find it bad.

    char the earth

    yeah I have that card pretty good effect

    its just called wired, and yep it has a really good effect 😉

    oh well I must get a Weird and a Weird

    It's called "Wired", after the Bakugan Wired (Non Altair half of Meta-Altair)It's play before you roll a Wired, if this Roll results in a battle then Wired gets +200G, if you miss then skip your next turnIts similar (but IMO better) to the Turbine Hades cardHades Turbine (Yes thats what its called)- Play before you roll a Turbine Hades, if it starts a battle (I think it has to be on an opponent's gate) then your Turbine Hades gets +250 G-Power for this battle, you may not play anymore abilities or Bakugan Trap during this battle.(The Wired card may require to start a battle on an opponent's card but I'm not sure)

    It doesn't specify an opponent's card, so it can be either card.

    #311419
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like how it spins one way when it opens, then reverses it's spin…EDIT: Oh, it's not called Orbit Viper Helios, it's just Orbit Helios.

    #311418
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Ok I have edited the picture to include MY thoughts of wat the bakugan r!

Viewing 15 posts - 16,531 through 16,545 (of 45,228 total)