Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,636 through 16,650 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311141
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ingram luvr

    #311180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh yeah. Bakugan Trap, Haos Hylash! Change to ventus! Now I sue the mis-print card, BLUE VENTUS!!! I change the card to Low Bridge!!! MUHAHA!!Me: 300+100=400You: 670+150=820Counter?

    #311178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's in the rulebook for the gauntlet now. He can either take the gate bonus or the boost from the gauntlet.It's darkusmaster96 in the community. He's on here too but I don't wanna say his username.

    #311176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl! Bakugan Stand! Haos Falconeer 300 G stand on your gate. Now, Ability activate, Haos 2! I steal one of your used Gate Cards since my Haos Bakugan is 160 G or more less than your's!

    #311174
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i kno first u put food in ur mouth then chew then swallow lol

    LOL Rattleoid. But that duel elfin is awzomely coooool

    #311173
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You mean your card, we were just on my card.

    #311170
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, I can counter but i won't. Your roll

    #311166
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What was the Brawler Squad anyways?Well, mine was using Meta Altair in battle and beating Eclipse116.

    #311161
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pyrus: 150Aquos: 30Sub-Terra: 100 highlightedHaos: 170Darkus: 10Ventus: 130Sorry, I mis-read the card the boost is 10 so you are at 740 now. And the set number is 5/48n

    #311159
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    KK! Bakugan brawl! Bakugan Stand! Haos Delta Dragonoid 650G on my gate. Ability activate, Lightwind. You are moved to my Card now!!! GC open, Deep Tan.Me: 650+170=820You: 730+2-=750CoUnTeR/?

    #311158
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I have the set number of Darkus Hex?

    #311157
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    RPT=Random Picture Thread (before the Great Wipe)

    #311155
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Alright so with the training camp today I was at Toys R Us and they finally had the gauntlet so I got it. Then when I tell him I got the gauntlet and I'm gonna use it now he says I can't. I've officialy pegged this guy as a whiner n00b.

    I saw the card today as well, sadly it did say you get the bonus from the gauntlet and your gate bonus becomes your gauntlet bonus, but nowhere does it say you get the bonus as your gate bonus when he plays it, you should just get the bonus once and keep your gate bonus, so that dude FAILS. Btw who and where (what site) is this guy?

    The community, duh. Only someone from the community would be THAT stupid.

    #311152
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, GC set, your roll.

    #311147
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    KK. Bakugan brawl! Bakugan Stand! Haos Primo Vulcan 680G stand on your gate!

Viewing 15 posts - 16,636 through 16,650 (of 45,228 total)