Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,456 through 16,470 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311881
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YES!!!

    #311879
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    :'( Sorry. I've been doing thing. But I would have rolled my Foxbat [600g]

    #311878
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright gc set bakugan brawl Elico stand 730g Ps I do have this on my card

    #311875
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want to be in the River Clan

    #311874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I did, but I delted it cause you never replied to my reply, so wanna brawl, and I replied to you rolling Hades, asking for its g's and attribute, yeah...

    I DID REPLY. >->

    Oh, well I didnt see it anyways, still wanna brawl?

    U like to brawl me? 😮 😮

    Only if SN doenst wanna!

    #311872
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    U like to brawl me? 😮 😮

    #311870
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I did, but I delted it cause you never replied to my reply, so wanna brawl, and I replied to you rolling Hades, asking for its g's and attribute, yeah…

    #311864
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just cant wait to see these things opened, especially falconfly!!!

    #311863
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah. Anyways, good game.

    #311862
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I confirm

    #311859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Windclan, I obviously will beat Darkwind, no offense!

    #311856
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You win the whole thing

    #311854
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    :'( wow how mean of you guys.

    #311853
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, sorry I forgot.Can I have bonuses for Darkness Chamber?

    #311849
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You rolled ingram first, so I don't care.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,456 through 16,470 (of 45,228 total)