Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,471 through 16,485 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311846
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah Primovulc, SURRREEE it was from another brawl, all rolls are FINAL when it comes to brawling me… plus, what is the set number of attractor?

    #311845
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Are you ready!?!?!??!?!?!!??!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 😀

    #311840
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    On Page 204 in Darkest Hour.

    ARGH!!! XD Btw, do you know who i am on YT?

    Uh, yeah.

    Ok...XD

    #311839
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What's a SAMMAH? Do you mean SCAMMAH?Yes...XD

    #311836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Anyway, Brawl, Stand, Haos Primo Vulcan 680G on my gate.

    #311835
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also, I beat Spin Hydranoid, but it was a strat test brawl.

    #311831
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set, your roll. We also get all our used Bakugan Back.

    #311830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    On Page 204 in Darkest Hour.

    ARGH!!! XD Btw, do you know who i am on YT?

    #311827
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Er, can i be ThundahClan leader? XD

    #311826
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That doesn't matter. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Haos Primo Vulcan 680G stand on your card.The score is 2-1, BTW

    #311825
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I tried reading those cat books, but I hate cats, so I quit ;D

    Cats For teh win! xd

    #311823
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just one more person! ONE MORE, SO PEOPLE MAKE TEAMS NAO!

    #311821
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, had to study for a test.Anyways, I use Bakugan trap Haos Hylash, change to Ventus! Now I use the blue misprint card, blue Ventus!!! I change the card to Low Bridge!Me: 650+100=750You: 710+100=810Counter?

    #311820
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh..well it has bronze feet and a horn.

    But it's not Bronze, it's Bronze Attack.

    #311817
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Ok I have edited the picture to include MY thoughts of wat the bakugan r!

Viewing 15 posts - 16,471 through 16,485 (of 45,228 total)