Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,441 through 16,455 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311903
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YAY, can we start tonight!!

    #311902
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok so the card opened what is it

    #311897
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Admins are StarClan... XD

    Yeah, I like am semi-star clan!

    #311896
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My team is aquas tuskur [530], translucent percival, ventus [580], and pyrus Helios [680];D

    #311895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    YES!!!

    K, lets just brawl since hes not replying, your roll

    He rolls his Ventus Foxbat (He said it in the other post)

    Yeah, sorry, didnt know it was ventus, anyways, Ventus Vulcan 650g's on my gate.

    #311893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wait your using 2 clear ingrams ???

    #311885
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I mean 720+130 I was looking at some thing else sorry

    #311785
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok Aquas Dual Elfin 690g ability activate Water Wind I move the Ingram to My card Gate Card open Quick Charge

    #311784
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    just beat 358/2, i love kh2!!!!!!!!!!, ang saix,xigbar are the best

    #311783
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    :) How is the 16th person?

    #311781
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YES!!!

    K, lets just brawl since hes not replying, your roll

    #311792
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your turn

    #311790
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok same gc mega nemus haos 720g

    #311788
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh no imports my bad

    #311882
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hold on, I wanna see if SN still wantsta brawl or not?

Viewing 15 posts - 16,441 through 16,455 (of 45,228 total)