Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,426 through 16,440 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311939
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus Foxbat Brawl, stand! Ventus Foxbat g-power is 600

    #311938
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok bakugan brawl 230g falconeer stand (I know this is a abnormally low bakugan g but I got in in serias 1) on my gc

    #311937
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I guess I'll brawl you sense my other opponment is slow.

    WHAT!!!! you never post!!!!

    #311934
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haven't been around here in awhile so I was shocked to open a case of boosters at walmart and see the new B3 packaging last night!

    #311933
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I guess I'll brawl you sense my other opponment is slow.

    #311930
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You dont literally have to roll it, you like just post “Brawl, stand *insert name with g power here*”

    #311926
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and gc set

    #311924
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright ability activate flowing waters After i lose with aquas bakugan. I can switch out bakugan and gate cards

    #311923
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm very sorry. How do I roll a bakugan online? Don't shout at me because I don't remember.

    #311918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you see

    #311915
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, roll on my gate now!

    #311914
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no I had my dual elfin on your card and I your bakugan to my card where i had an Nemus. So its still on your card

    #311913
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    >:( yes it is ventus with 600g

    #311910
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I already had My dual elfin on it

    #311904
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Admins are StarClan... XD

    Darn! lol, but wow, didn't think boys read Warriors...

    I dont, have no clue what star clan is, but since you asked for it, it must be good ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 16,426 through 16,440 (of 45,228 total)