Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,411 through 16,425 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    in 5th grade, my two front teeth got knocked out when someone pushed me down 4 concrete stairs on a field trip :'((they were in pieces, luckily i had some of the teeth left to build on :D)

    #311970
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not so fast first you have to put down a gate card once you do I use ability to move falcooneer to that card

    #311969
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well i started from kuuga so the older ones are they good?

    #311968
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, I lost 1 bakugan now :-X

    #311961
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Will I blow up the clcok tower figure in my front yard yard becauase I thought it would help me get into character?Did the BBWC ever take off?

    #311960
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope.This thread suck compared to the one that I saw when I made this D:

    #311959
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who's my noobish opponent?(jk, i'm just pumped ;D)

    Well, if it were possible, you would face yourself, since your the biggest noob on here, jk... not really!

    #311958
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who's my noobish opponent?(jk, i'm just pumped ;D)

    #311956
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I brawled against someone with a spin drago at the ultimate battle tour.

    CIt would be easier if you had it. It looks nothing like Leonidas. And if it was at the UBT then you couldn't have possibly gotten a good look at it.

    fixed.

    #311955
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'll order 😉an shiny stunky banner sparkly blue backround , words "feel the stench, feel the 24 hours"

    #311953
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I meant Aquas Preyas Diablo[g-power 610]

    Gate open, Vulcan, me-650+440=1090you-610+80=690Anything?

    #311950
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I meant Aquas Preyas Diablo[g-power 610]

    #311946
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    shadowclan plz z 😀

    #311943
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry narutopwns :-

    #311941
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, I thought Foxbat was already on your gate!

Viewing 15 posts - 16,411 through 16,425 (of 45,228 total)