Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,396 through 16,410 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What am I saying is that we had 2 battle on mine and yours gc after that there are no more gc on the field so we both throw one down I moved falcooneer to the card you put down so I am on your card anyway I have to go it but I do not forfieght I will email you tommorow when I am ready ok sorry for the delay but its really late where I am

    #312004
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So I am winning, gonna play any abilities?

    #312002
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability card: solar windgate card: high groundfoxbat total gs:790gpercival totals gs: 950g

    #311999
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Whats the time limit, cause I dont plan on gold comet coming on for a while!

    48 hrs

    #311995
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Whats the time limit, cause I dont plan on gold comet coming on for a while!

    #311993
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, we just have to wait until Sub-Terra Dude answers, Kiohl.

    #311985
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    By the way, do the matches count for the scoreboard?

    #311983
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you hear the pats won?! 😀 5 touchdowns in 1 quarter by tom brady

    #311982
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    but when we have no gc on the field we both have to put one down I could not use my ability because you had no gc down so there for the battle does not count

    #311980
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh yeah!!!

    #311979
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They had better songs before, like My dirty little secret and paper heart, look em up and you will be amazed!

    #311978
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    who's my smart opponent?(jk, i'm just pumped ;D)

    Well, if it were possible, you would face me, since i'm the biggest smarty on here!

    fxed.

    #311974
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You dont lose them, I win the gate, and diablo goes to your used pile, now, ventus percival 720 on your gate

    #311973
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so where back at stage one

    #311972
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your roll.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,396 through 16,410 (of 45,228 total)