Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,336 through 16,350 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312201
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Shouldn't your computer be shutting down now?

    #312200
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I recieved the message at 9:17, I got back on, saw it, and couldnt mail him, get it?

    #312199
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Weird?? ???

    #312198
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, he mailed me, and I got back on, mailing him back, when I was blocked

    #312197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Confusing to say sense he's not answering me.

    #312196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, he mailed me, and I got back on, mailing him back, when I was blocked

    #312195
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Football is a good sport. U should care

    #312194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's after midnight where he is, so his internet is shut off right now.

    #312193
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What were you mailing him?

    #312191
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aw man. I would have wanted to trade my Aquos Tuskor (530g) for your Pyrus Hades.

    #312188
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I forgot my Special Attack Bakugan:Aquos Delta Dragonoid 550gAquos Elfin (G-Power Changer) 550g,610g,650gVentus Preyas 2 [Diablo(450g), Angelo(650g)]Pyrus Spin Dragonoid 660gDarkus Dual Hydranoid 580gDarkus Alpha Hydranoid 670gTrap(s)Aquos Tripod Epsilon

    #312185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wonder if he even has harpus in the game. :/

    He does, I saw him roll her, I just never got to battle her.

    #312184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Sorry if this is a tad off topic, but how are you playing the ROM? I'd like to check it out.

    With a DS emulator, duh.

    OK just one more thing, it's all 100% free, right?

    I didn't pay a cent for mine, so yeah...

    #312183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm just kidding. I'll show them now:Gold:HadesSkyressBrontesWavernGargonoidNemusExedraTuskorWariusLight in the DarkForest FireWorm StonePower UpPartnersTeamwork (2)Holding PowerWormquakeMantrisManionSilver:Gate of EarthSun SpotGloomy GateTsunamiEarthen WaveEarthen MoundDuskFlame ArenaElevated FieldReflection GateAtlantic ArenaLight Burst (2)Heavy SurfNightmareThe CliffsCopper:Earth, Wind, & FireWind Swept CavernsMirror GateDuck & WinRainbowTricky GateStand OffOverhangGrand ExchangeHigh GroundQuick ChargeCatch Up (2)PounceBaitLockdownG-power ExchangeAbility Black (blue):Updraft (2)Water GunG-Power Boost (2)G-Power BonusBig BrawlBlazeSummon WaveChar the EarthColor ShiftHeavy WaterBronz LauncherSpecial Boost (Workquake)Darkfire Color ShiftVentusHome AdvantageDark GrowthG-Power BumpBright LightSpecial Boost (Limulus)Red:Dan's ThrowShun's ThrowPrismatic MagnifierPerfect AimGo For PerfectTry AgainRainbow PortalMasquerade's ThrowDo OverMarionetteDistractionMagnetic AttackHard RainMarucho's ThrowJulie's Throw (2)Meeting PlaceEvil PowerMarucho's LauncherCombo BattleGreen:Help From Friends (2)Touch with FireAquosAquos 2Never Give UpLight ShutdownHaos 2Shadow LashDoom CardDarkusRed-Green CombineSolar WindsColor SwapFire ShutdownPyrus 2See The LightDarkness To VictorySub TerraVentus 2

    #312177
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I never got to see Harpus D=Well, I'm fighting Chan and Julio now, so yay Chan <3

Viewing 15 posts - 16,336 through 16,350 (of 45,228 total)