Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,321 through 16,335 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312234
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Protip: Use bakugan in the attribute of the highest boost of their gold gate, then play on eet. Use a “Re-do” card (I prefer Timing) and beat his creepy face in.

    #312233
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wow, I feel loved! lol

    wow BC you were online haha :L but ur channel is pretty awesome (Y)

    #312229
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What two?

    Star Saber and Victory Leo.

    #312228
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What two?

    #312226
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Too many different colors

    Possibly because it's two Transformers combined?

    #312225
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Too many different colors

    #312224
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not me

    Victory_saber.jpgHow can you not think that isn't awesome?

    #312222
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not me

    #312221
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No Victory Saber fans D=

    #312217
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My favorites are Rachet and Megatron

    #312216
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im still waiting for my opponent to arrive. Lol

    #312211
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maybe so but it still like cool.

    #312205
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YES!! >:(

    #312203
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I recieved the message at 9:17, I got back on, saw it, and couldnt mail him, get it?

    Oh, then his internet would still be on.

    #312202
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    now I see.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,321 through 16,335 (of 45,228 total)