Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,306 through 16,320 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't have to look. I checked yesterday, but if you watch The good, the bad, and the bakugan, you will see the naga bakugan.

    #312271
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool bakugan man. (no I am not jamacian)

    #312270
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    http://www.bakugan.com/mycollection/Find Naga in there. Then try finding Ultimate Dragonoid. Ultimate simply is'nt in there, let alone released.

    #312268
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's Haos Ultimate Dragonoid. I have a pyrus version, and I can see the difference between a naga and a ultimate dragonoid.

    #312265
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not released my hind-end. This is a Naga ball.naga.jpg

    #312264
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sense the naga bakugan never was really released, this is concidered Ultimate Dragonoid.

    #312261
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Last year. I had an inflamed… Uh… Appendix, I think. It hurt like heck. The first day, it just felt like a stomach ache, so I ignored it. Nex day, we were driving around town buying groceries. Then I felt like a combo of Carsick and hungry, so we stopped by applebees. Knowing me, I order something spicy. That didn't make it feel any better, of anything worse. So, that night, I literally couldn't stand it anymore. I felt horrible. Every five minutes, I went down to puke. The next day, my brother had hockey. I was staying home as usual. It still hurt, so I just sat still and watched TV on the couch. My parents came back about five minutes later, my mom ran in and pushed on my stomach, asking if it hurt. I said no, because… Well, it didn't. But then she released the presure and it hurt like crazy. She said “Yep, that's an Inflamed Appendix all right. C'mon, I'm taking you to the ER.”So, we get there... It was an hour wait in the waiting room. It turned out that my appendix was really close to bursting or something... As in if we waited two more hours I could have needed to stay in the hospital for two weeks almost.Another time was two year ago, I was taking out the dirty clothes to the Laundry Room. The door to it is usually loose, so you could push it open by pushing the glass. Well, not this time. My hand wen through it. I didn't think I got hurt, because I didn't feel any pain. So, I don't realize I'm bleeding all over the place untill i scratch my nose. Then, I walk into my parents bedroom and stand there. My dad said "What?" and I held up mu hand. My mom picked out as much glass as she could, and wrapped my hand (and wrist, seeming that that's where all the cuts were) and took me down to the ER. I got stitches, came back home 3 hours later. Good thing my mom's an IV Nurse and knows what she's doing. XD

    #312259
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is cool (i guess)

    #312258
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is FRECKIN WEIRD!!! 😮 I am never going in elevaters again.

    #312255
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I logged the first time to look up those two. They are cool seperated but not together. They may be stronger, but I still don't like it.

    #312243
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wastingtimechasingcarsbakugancollectorxzingetchozingetchoreveiwslinkinparktvdeltadrago27ben5292001

    #312240
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i don't know but i would be frekin scared if that happened.

    #312239
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey anyone play ressistance fall of man COD3 and NFS pro streetanyone played those games

    #312238
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah it is…Now, onto beating the tar out of Klaus...Also, is there a Max S,Power coin in RD3 of the ST tourney?>

    #312235
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    PM MEH THE MONEY CODE @_@----Pyrus Leo 580 Lv 8 (4,3,4,5,3)Aquos Siege 330 Lv 5 (2,3,2,3,3)Haos Fear Ripper 330 Lv 5 (3,1,2,4,2)(bill) Gates-SiegeLight-BurstStand OffAbility-Timing Battle Redo (I frikin' love timing, not to mention all my ACs are the same as mattwo)Prevention (For anytime I may need it)Pyrus, Aquos, and Haos Combo (400 boost wewt)

Viewing 15 posts - 16,306 through 16,320 (of 45,228 total)