Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,291 through 16,305 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312302
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok.Gate card set, bakugan brawl, Pyrus Neo Dragonoid stand (560g) on your GC.

    #312299
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep. The color of some parts change with the attribute (For example, if you use Haos and chose the Japanese style shirt, it'll be white/gray, darkus black, etc…)

    #312298
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    not sure if this is the right place for thisVenemous Helios 0vh.jpgI just made the same thing but Pyrus Helios, Ventus Foxbat, and Subterra Fencer.

    #312296
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope. You can use any attributes you want, as well as any bakugan.And when you battle Marduk for the first time, he's really easy...

    #312291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think so, but I not from the “furture”. So let “Mr. Furtureman” tell you.

    #312290
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Halo is cool, but I don't have any action figures.

    #312286
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    River clan for me please?

    #312282
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    general disscussion im always on here 😉

    #312281
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ask them if that bakugan is Ultimate Dragonoid or Naga?

    Yes ask that. (not that I am being mean about it)

    #312280
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ask them if that bakugan is Ultimate Dragonoid or Naga?

    #312279
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They were asking too much info. Can you ask someone?

    #312278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If you want to PM a specific member, click on their Username.In their profile, you'll see something like “Send [insert user here] a message.”. Click that and type the message, then send as if it were a normal post.

    #312277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I still think it is what I said , but if you think so, will take this to PMs.Where do I go?

    #312276
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is a good thing.

    #312275
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's SILENT Naga. As in the version that has the Silent Core.Face it, the workers at bakugan have classified the bakugan we're arguing about as Naga. An everyday naga bakugan from vestroia. Let's take this to PMs, shall we?

Viewing 15 posts - 16,291 through 16,305 (of 45,228 total)