Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,276 through 16,290 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312337
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill brwl uu iff uu want?

    #312336
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Touhou=poop in a bucket (;-;)Bakugan=สวยPokemon=sport club cotinthians paulista

    #312331
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Team Update~Lv 9 Pyrus Leo 620 (5,4,3,5,3)Lv 4 Aquos Giant Enemy Crab 360 (3,4,2,3,1)Lv 8 Haos Fear Ripper 430 (4,3,2,4,2)TerrorclawLight-BurstStand off (I really need to change this to something I can really use)(Same ACs as before)

    #312322
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I searched “You just lost the game” and got “fat girls in tight clothes”o_e

    #312318
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I typed in bakusteel and I got bakuneon! XD ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS, not a lie!

    That was me :3I searched "This is fun" and got "isadora king"

    #312314
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XDSearch 'Google'.Do it.Searched "Super Duper Cat" and got "Chuch Norris".This is fun...EDIT: Just did random letters and got "bakugan".Wewt.

    Sorry, that was my search for bakugan.

    #312313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lolwutFear Ripper=Edward CullenKill me nowI'm never using Fear Ripper again

    #312312
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mine came up with japanese writing (Y)

    #312311
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XDSearch 'Google'.Do it.Searched "Super Duper Cat" and got "Chuch Norris".This is fun...EDIT: Just did random letters and got "bakugan".Wewt.

    #312310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is mystery google?.Mystery google is a site that works like google, but instead of give results for a word you search, it gives you result of the last person that made a search in mystery google.For example:Person 1 searched: Michael jackson.Person 2 searched: Frogs.The person 2 get as a result of his search sites about michael jackson instead of frogs.http://www.mysterygoogle.comI searched "Bakugan" and got "Talk".Post yours here.

    I just searched bakugan and got h1n1.Very weird.

    #312309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    First 3 GCs.

    #312308
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is super COOL!!!!!!!!! ;D It made me cry :'(

    #312306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What's this about?

    #312305
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i played the video game at tru yesterday and it was awsome

    *Looks through previous pages* Would you like to admit you're wrong now and apologize to me? Game has officially been confirmed, by owners of the game that it has no Wi-Fi. I don't know what more proof you need.

    im picking up the game tomorrow if im wrong i will gladly admit im wrong and say im sorry butt if im right im gonna rub it in everyones face

    #312304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope. That part changes with the attribute, and you can chose the secondary color. Here's my character….lux1.pngPyrus Leo ftw(For the jacket, the trim is the color of the attribute. The white is what I chose to have as the secondary color.)

Viewing 15 posts - 16,276 through 16,290 (of 45,228 total)