Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,261 through 16,275 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312376
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card activate: Mirror GateFencer: 710gSpin Ravenoid: 630gany counters

    #312368
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    aquos spin ravenoid stand on ur gate card! 630g's

    #312366
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your EVIL!!!!Bakugan brawl, Cosmic Ingram (670) stand.

    #312349
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no counter. :-[

    #312363
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan Brawl, Subterra Fencer (590g) stand on my GC!

    #312358
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GATE CARD SET!

    #312357
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    go then ive made a topic (Y)

    #312356
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok GC set.

    #312294
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure, let brawl!!! 😀 😀

    #312355
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay ii will start a topic, uu wna go 1st then?

    #312347
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've been playing the game at work on the DS. I like it a lot. One thing that I like and don't like is that you could still lose/win on any Gate because of the mini-game like way of using the touch screen.



    181119b.jpgI spy with my little eye a WFC logo, the guy who owns the offical twitter was worng! o.o

    We need an actual box/case to prove it. Its too easy to photoshop that logo into there.

    I said

    #312346
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mine is darkus leo 670gs darkus saurus 460gs and darkus serpenoid 200gs

    #312345
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, me and you can go a round at the bakudome. (sorry if I got the word wrong)

    #312343
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The guy is offline. So sure.I am 12

    #312342
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Touhou=poop in a bucket (;-;)Bakugan=สวยPokemon=sport club cotinthians paulista

    People these days create weird websites. Mystery Google is one of them

Viewing 15 posts - 16,261 through 16,275 (of 45,228 total)