Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,246 through 16,260 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312400
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii had to roll onto urs! cos ii played Rikimaro's Suprise

    #312399
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll my Translucent Percival (580g) on my Gate Card.

    #312396
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is your gate card?

    #312394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Rikimaro's Suprise! bye bye textsubterra clayf stand 700g's

    #312392
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll my ventus foxbat (600g) on your gc.

    #312390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then no :-[

    #312389
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haos tigrerra stand!!ability activate, haos 2! i steal yer gate card 😀 gate card : crushing blow , lowest gpower 😉 p.s no abilities 😀 2:0 to me,your turn?!gate card and roll 😉

    #312387
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll my Pyrus Helios (680g) on your GC.

    #312386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    from when i was 8 years old i started to snowboard in montana, an i still do and im about 14, and every time we i went there i would brake something and just 2 months ago i broke my leg and wrist and now i have metal screws in them :-[

    #312385
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    UpdraftYou:940gMe:950g

    #312381
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    then ii rolled my clayf, now its ur roll!

    #312380
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No. I rolled on my card (I think) :-[

    #312379
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i dont think you can, only organization members, goofy,and donald, and sora

    #312378
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc: Duck & WinYou: 940gMe: 780gLowest g-power wins

    #312377
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nopee uu got that card 😀 u roll onto my card

Viewing 15 posts - 16,246 through 16,260 (of 45,228 total)