you cant , your haos, aquos or subterra bakugan gain the power? yours is ventus?
That was one of SWs most epic fails!
it was either that, or dark growth 😀
Berryz Koubou is a really cool band, even though ii cant understand them, know the words off by heart! but the chereography is speechless! its AMAZING!
I play Fire ShutdownMe: 900g
LOL! Me and SN are too cool to have our full names on the lists
me too 😀 he forgot the 97 8)
dw u got foxbot on the gatecard yea?
which one I have, Ventus Foxbat or Darkus Hydra?
okay then trap activate!change to darkus!im at 840!
i guess so. :-
Gc: DuskMe:720gYou: 720gability: Bronz LauncherMe:800gany counters
I can't. You win. :-
ii thought uu had foxbat on your gatecard!!!
I roll Darkus Alpha Hydranoid (670g) on my GC.
GC: WariusYou: 860gMe: 730gI play UpdraftMe: 870g
haha very accertive emily!