Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,351 through 16,365 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312175
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My cards will be posted on this subject tomarrow. 😉

    #312173
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice collection, also I hope you stay here since you seem like a fun/nice member!!!

    #312172
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just beat Jenny and Jewels in the second tourney =DNow for Chan and Julio...Yay Chan <3EDIT: Gotta fight Billy and Komba first...Yay Harpus <3

    #312171
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Nice, seems like I am the only average brawler moving on to round 2.

    I'm not average anymore? Thats kinda mean...

    No, your above average, hes average, geez, and I put myself down ;D

    #312166
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just message him telling him that you live in the same house as your bro so that way he doesn't think your trying to make a second account.

    #312163
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry if this is a tad off topic, but how are you playing the ROM? I'd like to check it out.

    With a DS emulator, duh.

    #312160
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Holy crap this game is so kick-butt awesome…

    #312149
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    squirtle, shiny if possible ;D

    sorry it doesnt work. im affraid i cant do ur order sorry :(

    #312145
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice, seems like I am the only average brawler moving on to round 2.

    #312144
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #312142
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I recommend this site for all sprites. It has sprites from all games, Male/Female, and even Shiny/Normal. http://www.pokemonelite2000.com

    kool thanks

    #312137
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It was hilarious. Sub-Terra Dude should remove him now that I won, I am going on to round 2!

    #312131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ello, I never had problems with you, so welcome back!!!!

    #312123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Meh we stopped caring. Welcome back.

    #312120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll brawl now. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16,351 through 16,365 (of 45,228 total)