That would help, LOL
NO ONE!!!! Also, if you dont like one of the rules, you can ask to see if I will change it!
Nope, your roll.
Hey, I also have three bakugan with different colors. >:(
That's not a stinger, it's a proboscis(very long tongue, like a butterfly)
reduced to smaller word
^EPIC FAIL, you made the word longer by adding a huge description!
you are a non epic fail 😀
b4l, i've been going all over about this, could you make me a verias banner? blu and brown backround the words" Primate of the Century"
i still need the banner 😉 18 days is a LONG time :'(
I roll Ventus Cosmic Ingram (670g) on mineGC: DuskYou: 770gMe: 790ggot anything?
I got “terra”, like subterra, wierd?
I roll Darkus Hydranoid (Alpha) (670g) on your gate card.
Also, search “gibberish”.You'll be happy.
Summon WavePyrus=60Aquos=140Play during a battle on one of your opponent's Gate cards.Your Bakugan gains G-Power based on its Attributes.
No.
WT
i searched lego and got my toe nail is ichy
WTH????!!!! ???