The black one kinda has a percival-ish head...
black one is that mechanical bakugan shadow used when dan retuned to earth 1st time
No, that looks nothing like Sylphee, idiot.
I logged the first time to look up those two. They are cool seperated but not together. They may be stronger, but I still don't like it.
OVER 9000 FAIL POINTS FOR YOU THEN >:I
I love their song "gives you hell"
First of all, no cussing.Second, yesh, I like them.
I use tripod epsilon and become subterraMe: 650g
Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)^that's what I get for everything ._.
Pythantus has six attributes (never)
fixed
http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-0db2-a9b75a2f01b8acbc0cbf87743824f1fd.htm?cm_cat=0http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-db2-0e4fad3784fba66e1661b997654a8751.htmhttp://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-0db2-449a67f300e8fd47536a67fef322ca3c.htm?cm_cat=0
I HAVE NO FIGGIN CLUE!!!!!!!!! I WANT THOSE!!!!!!
I kno right, it looks like the third one is the first mecanical bakugan shadow used
It is not Slvee (sp?)They are either for 2010, like Naga and Lars Lion, or one of the special attacks the look different on the poster
Or there's always the possibility that they're fakes, but it's not very likely.
It's obviously doctored.
Darkus Core>Steel any day, red proboscis FTW (stupid non-want-to-be-Darkus Steel Moskeeto).
Pyrus=110Aquos=80Subterra=60Haos=90Darkus=120Ventus=140
I roll Diablo on mineGC: Tricky GateMe: 690gYou: 740glowest gs winu canuse traps.
LOL, yeah, no clue, and this will probably be eveyone elses responses!
No, your roll
No, you used a Pyrus Spin Dragonoid, Pyrus Neo Dragonoid, and a Darkus Alpha Hydranoid. So you used 2 Pyrus and 1 Darkus. Thats not 3 different.
Where do you see Spin Dragonoid?
I roll Pyrus Spin Dragonoid (660g) on your card.