Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,156 through 16,170 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312672
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Thats drago357 there is a war going on look in the bakudome

    ok

    Wanna join this war?

    #312665
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So I have 860g right?And if so, got anything?

    #305156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Are you telling me the truth?

    #305107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    I love their song "gives you hell"

    First of all, no cussing.Second, yesh, I like them.

    thats not a curse...?

    Last word in the title...

    Its a song, and its not even explicit on itunes. therefore its not cursing!

    We'll let Baku decide, reporting...

    #305097
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Are you friends with darkusmaster96?

    #305080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    I love their song "gives you hell"

    First of all, no cussing.Second, yesh, I like them.

    thats not a curse...?

    Last word in the title...

    Its a song, and its not even explicit on itunes. therefore its not cursing!

    #305022
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Are you friends with darkusmaster96?

    #305196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Why dont we have a chat like that?

    Because you guys are already too immature and cannot handle making appropriate posts and not arguing. With a chat it would be a million times worse

    Sure, apparently you havent been to BC's or B4L's forums, the chats are so much fun!!!

    #305226
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I love their song "gives you hell"

    First of all, no cussing.Second, yesh, I like them.

    thats not a curse...?

    Last word in the title...

    #311629
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why dont we have a chat like that?

    Because you guys are already too immature and cannot handle making appropriate posts and not arguing. With a chat it would be a million times worse

    #311659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry but I need to knowDoes my Diablo gain g-power from Fire Shutdown?

    #312654
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I logged the first time to look up those two. They are cool seperated but not together. They may be stronger, but I still don't like it.

    OVER 9000 FAIL POINTS FOR YOU THEN >:I

    What does that even mean? ???

    #312651
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My comment on these bakugan r that the first one lookes like a dino that i have studied in great detail! The second one seems to be a remnince of a robotic evolution of a Pterodactyl! The third one looks as if its an evolution of Drago!

    #312650
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The game is really easy to beat.

    #312649
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i roll Diablo (610g) on you GC.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,156 through 16,170 (of 45,228 total)