Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,141 through 16,155 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312731
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hang on let me see if I can get an answer. I just hoe I don't get a reply message saying time will tell.

    #312730
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I may not need training even if I have more losses

    Ok if you want to be trained or need a good straghti come to me or darkwind by PM!!!

    Maybe I was wrong. I might need training by you.

    #312726
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hold up! There r too many! XD Is there a Neon Ventus Abis Omega?

    #312722
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good game. THAT WAS pretty close man

    #312709
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome back, BMF.

    #312708
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The winner is #9. Video will be posted soon and winner announcved on the Main site Congrats to the winner.

    #312702
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Rawr=Kangeroos .-.

    #312701
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I may not need training even if I have more losses

    #312698
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dude!!!!!!!!!! that does look like an evolution of altair lol, love that dino looking thing

    Actually is sorta reminds me of that sketch someone did of wavern with feathers! XDEDIT: do u guys want me to post fails too? There r SOOO many of them! XD Ranging from glitter all the way to red aquos! XD

    #312695
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aquos Diablo standGC: ExedraMe: 750gYou: 560gany lost words ;D

    #312689
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh man, epic!! that's all i can say

    Yeah! I also found a Translucent Haos Abis Omega! Gonna post soon! Also found a few more variants never seen before! 😉

    #312683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Those look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yes I wish I could buy them all EXCEPT for the Drago! It FAILS! XD

    #312679
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Thats drago357 there is a war going on look in the bakudome

    ok

    Wanna join this war?

    Are you joining

    After my match is over.

    #312677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Does any one have FansProject City Commander or Masterpiece Grimlock? (mai favs)

    Darn I want those sets so much ;-;Especially City Commander.

    #312676
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so i guess i lost. ???

Viewing 15 posts - 16,141 through 16,155 (of 45,228 total)