Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,126 through 16,140 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312780
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus?

    Yeah, got it at target!

    #312777
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Kay, neon thunder wilda 710g's on your gate!

    #312773
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Who?

    #312771
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My point why your fake g's are ultra cheap, anyways, ability activate, the gust, +120Anything?

    #312770
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey don't forget who told u about these! me and regice122!!! 😉

    #312769
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey long time no see.

    #312764
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Bakugan brawl! Subterra Foxbat stand. (Lands on your Gate card with 730 G-Power)

    *cough* read the rules, no obviously fake g's imports*cough*

    Ugh! It's not an import! It's officially released in the US. It's in the BakuGlow series. Now open up the Gate card.

    Yeah, you will never buy an 730g foxbat in the US, its offcialy like 610 or something, Im sorry if you NEED him to win, all of my bakugan are Legit, straight from Targets/wal-marts/TRU's!

    Why must you make things so difficult? Have you been keeping up with the new official 700+ Bakugan? There are Bakugan that are stronger than 730 Gs so can you just deal with it and open up the Gate card!?

    I can deal with it, my point is that the g's are fake, gate open, wind portal, me-720+110=830you-730+70=800Anything?

    #312756
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    they look pretty interesting i think. ^^

    Looky at that I am finally making big contributions to the site! XD

    LOL XD it's not like i;d find any of these where i am anyways!

    I found these on the same site where bigbird found Falconfly! XD

    #312750
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Bakugan brawl! Subterra Foxbat stand. (Lands on your Gate card with 730 G-Power)

    *cough* read the rules, no obviously fake g's imports*cough*

    Ugh! It's not an import! It's officially released in the US. It's in the BakuGlow series. Now open up the Gate card.

    Yeah, you will never buy an 730g foxbat in the US, its offcialy like 610 or something, Im sorry if you NEED him to win, all of my bakugan are Legit, straight from Targets/wal-marts/TRU's!

    #312748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No it's a real import. Well technicaly all bakugan are imports since thy're shpped from asia but let's sick with N.A.U (North American Unreleased).But yah it was recently released and the g's are real.EDIT: I think it was released...

    #312747
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they look pretty interesting i think. ^^

    Looky at that I am finally making big contributions to the site! XD

    #312742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hang on let me see if I can get an answer. I just hoe I don't get a reply message saying time will tell.

    Well there ya go a few more! I will post fakes in another topic I think! XD

    #312740
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl! Subterra Foxbat stand. (Lands on your Gate card with 730 G-Power)

    *cough* read the rules, no obviously fake g's imports*cough*

    #312737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I defeated sooners1223

    #312735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus Percival 720 on mine!

Viewing 15 posts - 16,126 through 16,140 (of 45,228 total)