Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,111 through 16,125 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312858
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THANKYOU!!!! And it wont be hard for me since I only change my team whenever I get new bakugan!!!

    #312855
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    that's better yoshi, why can't you be like this all the time 😀

    because you're like THAT all the time! he gave a serious answer and u just found a reason to fight.

    I NEVER ASKED YOU AUSTIN! >:( she she talked about atomic bombs, how serious ::)

    #312848
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    right now i am desprate for something decent! the first bakugan i see on NLclassifieds i am gonna be begging my dad to buy it, and once i get to St.John's or something i swear i'mm gonna be broke!

    have you tried family dollar?(if you have one, not sure what your's would be) if st john's(sorry, thought it was a church :-[)

    #312844
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lucas Kuso13subterraveriasBianca Gironmonkey

    #312837
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my region sucks more:1: no guantlets(1st series) >:(2: no dekas >:((got mine from my aunt in mass ;))3: no bakusteel >:(4:THEY NEVER RELEASED B1 >:(5:no bakubronze >:(

    #312823
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The leader of the windclan,seeing how i like ventus and all

    There will be a brawl for the leader, and that will be me BTW, so dont get your hopes up!

    #312821
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1:Will i ever watch Saw 1?2:Will Infinitidrago21 send me mah Zoack he stole from meh?3:Wil I ever like King of teh hill?

    #312818
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Admins are StarClan... XD

    Darn! lol, but wow, didn't think boys read Warriors...

    I do, and im a boy....XD. Im STILL waiting for teh 4th book.... 😛

    #312812
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1. Already had Quick End in my team for you.2. Yes, I DO have Quick End.3. Stop crying already!Gate card set! Bakugan brawl! Subterra Double Sided Preyas Angelo stand. (Lands on my Gate card with 720 G-Power)

    Sure, you made a team FOR me, I automatically use a set team, maybe if you did that once in a while, brawls would be fun. I forfeit, for the reasoning of Kiohl not following the rules in using Fobat, for he has fake g's, and for Kiohl changing his teams to accustom to each member!

    #312811
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dis will shed some light on things, leonidas is born in the doom dimension, it says in the game, i have the game

    This will also shed some more light on things:Leonidas is NOT Spin Dragonoid, NO EXCEPTIONS. END OF DISCUSSION.

    #312808
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Congrats!

    #312800
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey! You stole my Ability card!Ability activate, Quick End.Me: 1010+400=1410You: 1310

    Like you really were gonna use that for this battle, thats the thing with you, you ALWAYS change your cards, I ALWAYS use quick end, ventus and turn around, but i just used the gust for safe keeping, I dought you even have quick end, anyways, gate set, your roll!

    #312791
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate, quick end, +400me-910+400=1310you-1010Anything?

    #312786
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Perfect, ventus pythantus activate, change to subterra,me-710+200=910you-900Anything?

    #312784
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My area just got the gauntlet this week, my walmarts still don't have bronze attack and B3 or the steels still haven't popped up at where I am.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,111 through 16,125 (of 45,228 total)