Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,096 through 16,110 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312899
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    when do i do kick boxing with verias? >:( lol 😀

    #312895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think you should make tournament for any member of BB and the winner gets 1 of every attrubite bakugan.

    ^NOOOO!!!! I will be giving away only 1 bakugan, and tourneys are outdated, they never finish!!!

    #312892
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    here are my characters:omegadragonoiddarkuselicotripod thetagoodSubterra-Warrior 97subterraveriaspiercian(sorry can't do to same traps)goodCureDream4evahaosmonarushylashgooddaveyp1997(sorry can't make david alcousta)ventusmeta dragonoiddynamogoodcoolguywarp1pyrusneo dragonoidmetal fencergoodspin hydranoidaquosdual hydranoidhexstargooddarkushadesdarkushadesscorpionbadmetaaltair825ventusultra drago typhoonfalconflybadprimovulc15subterraprimo vulcanlegionoidbadhaos-emilyhaosiron dragonoiddartaakbadpyruslord444pyrusstugfortressbadaquosplayeraquosrafflesiancarlsnautbad

    i'm happy with a piercian 😀 baron's piercian, change attribute, you look like crap >:((no offense to baron lovers and haos lovers) make me! verias, would you to the honors? aca attribute change piercian, subterra

    #312891
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think you should make tournament for any member of BB and the winner gets 1 of every attrubite bakugan.

    #312884
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K ,well I suck at aquos, like EPICLY!!!, SO, ventus pythantus activate, change to subterra, now ability activate, quick end, +400Anything?

    #312882
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What do you to win?

    Thats the point of this thread, I want ideas on the actual contest, and prize!!!

    #312745
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-0db2-a9b75a2f01b8acbc0cbf87743824f1fd.htm?cm_cat=0http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-db2-0e4fad3784fba66e1661b997654a8751.htmhttp://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-0db2-449a67f300e8fd47536a67fef322ca3c.htm?cm_cat=0

    The first link is Lumigrowl.The second link is Dharak.The third link is Avior. (He is a 2 in 1 combiner part that I mentioned last week) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

    Well they sound lefit, Lumigrowl is my fave thoiugh!!!

    #312879
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What do you to win?

    #312876
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omega:blue card play before you roll a custom bakugan 500+ g's you gain 70 g's for every gcd4e: red card play before cute bakugan, and switch the g's if lower than you

    #312874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus Elfin 660 on yours!

    #312872
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hola, havent seen you in a while ;D

    #312870
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know, brawl, ventus percival 720 on my gate!

    #312868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I defeated sooners1223

    False! Thats a freakin lie! I creamed him 3-0! Heres the link for proof: http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=7601.0

    Well . ok,I got it wrong ok?

    #312863
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i like the idea trey 😉

    #312861
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pure awesome, good work ;D :'((i'm actually crying) :'(

Viewing 15 posts - 16,096 through 16,110 (of 45,228 total)