Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,081 through 16,095 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312942
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm… Interesting.

    #312940
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So far only 1 entry entered, that failed, I will be leaving soon, but coming back on later, hopefully my Pm's dont fill!!!

    #312935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heres my collection, so you can easily find it!

    #312932
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that's more than 70 bakugan 😮

    #312930
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    was i the first to see size 11 harpus? she has big feet 😮

    #312929
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a collection thread, check that, also, this includes ALL B1's, ALL special attacks and ALL traps, even the new released special attacks and B3's!!!

    #312917
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You don't have blade tigrerra right?

    #312922
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    chimchar of the upper middle is happy to see you, meet:maddy(top left)criey(top right)ready(bottom left)sleepy(bottom middle)saddy(bottom right)

    #312916
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Best review of a Bakugan.

    Nope, I have it, and it will start right now, let me make a topic!

    #312914
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, wind portal, me-720+110=830you-700+90=790Anything?

    #312908
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Random Number Generator Contest.Everybody signs up,You assign them a number,then when you're ready just find a RNG and use it to pick teh winner.

    Um, nooo, I want it to be like Bakus, so let me type it out, hold on!!!

    #312907
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i really hope i can win 😀

    #312906
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok.You, 660+90(gate)+400=1150+160=1310me: 680+200+200+150=1230

    k, ability activate, heavy water, me +160, Anything?

    #312903
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How about the goal being to figure out the average and/or total G-Power of your collection? As for a prize, anything Darkus B3. 😉

    Hmm, For the prize, I could do like the winner chooses an attribute, and I send them a bakugan of that attribute, of course B3 or special attack ;D, and as for the g power thing, I would have to hide my collection or something, so that would be too hard, I have a good contest option, uno momento!!!

    #312900
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, can we esatblish the g count, thats your job ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 16,081 through 16,095 (of 45,228 total)