Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,066 through 16,080 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313008
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, yay! I have an account on GPX+, so here are my eggs currently:image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngAnd the link to my account:http://gpxplus.net/user/ChuklaeGlalie

    #313005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We have a winner, and His name is Sooners, just PM the attribute and your address and i will try to get it to you as fast as I can, heres the answers-CentipoidGoremGargonoidTuskorManionWormquakeEl CondorLars LionMidnight PercivalMega BrontesMoskeetoAbis OmegaAlto BrontesVandarusSpin RavenoidTurbine HadesNeo Dragonoid VortexZoackCarslnautTriad El CondorTriad SphinxMetalFencerFortress TrapHylash

    Congrats to you sonner1223

    #313004
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome, I can break your victory streak if you want me to ;D, anyways, hopes you like it on here!

    #313002
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You got lucky, Tdog just missed Lars Lion, so you barely made it ;D

    #312999
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We have a winner, and His name is Sooners, just PM the attribute and your address and i will try to get it to you as fast as I can, heres the answers-CentipoidGoremGargonoidTuskorManionWormquakeEl CondorLars LionMidnight PercivalMega BrontesMoskeetoAbis OmegaAlto BrontesVandarusSpin RavenoidTurbine HadesNeo Dragonoid VortexZoackCarslnautTriad El CondorTriad SphinxMetalFencerFortress TrapHylash

    #312998
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I didn't see it. Can someone tell me what time the ghost appears?

    At 1:31. The ghost is a old lady with large hair.

    #312994
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just PM'ed you NP, hope I win...

    you were uber close,


    Now are you referring to types, types and attributes, or types attributes and G-Powers?

    Just types DB...

    Yeah, just the type!!!

    #312992
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lux 2:Play when you roll an Elfin. Your Bakugan automatically glitches.

    #312983
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1. Will i marry my love Kaylee?2. Will i ever be studied,and be figured out that im a Dragon?3. Will i ever have a power or be a hero somewhere?

    #312981
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't really like it. Online you have a 100% land rate so I guess you should be able to use only one side if you want.

    #312972
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You seem like you'd fit in real well here. Welcome.

    #312970
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know. And it doesnt help that there not capitalized...

    LOL, I just never got to capitializing them, and the point is to be hard, dur!!!

    #312965
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IGNORE MAXUS DRAGO, I OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE HIM!!!

    #312962
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Tdog asked if this included unreleased, it goes up to the new B3's and new special attacks, but none like Myriad Hades, or Dual Elfin Revolution!!!

    #312959
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do you only need us to list 3 that you don't have?

    No, thats an example format, theres over 20 I dont have FYI!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16,066 through 16,080 (of 45,228 total)