Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,051 through 16,065 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313132
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is the highlighted G-Power?

    #313130
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll my pyrus Helis (680g) on yours

    #313128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No

    #313124
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bt cmon who votes for them>???

    #313120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your not using fake gate cards are you?I roll ventus cosmic ingram 670g on my GC.GC:DuskYou: 810gMe: 790gAC:UpdraftMe: 930ganything?

    #313117
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your roll 😉

    #313115
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus Alpha Hydra stand on yours. 670g

    #313113
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I guess I will GC set.

    #313053
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lucky, the soonest I can get it is Thursday... at least I have a pre-order!

    yeah i have it too ;P

    #313089
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    todays the day im getting it in 1 hour!!!!!

    #313083
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, I do not have an extra.

    #313081
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome to bb disco im Ad. :)

    #313073
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome back.

    #313027
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    type in google and it saysNo.Mystery Google.

    #313016
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a question, My opponent seems to keep on dissapearing. Who would win our battle? (Im in the lead in the current battle as well :D)

Viewing 15 posts - 16,051 through 16,065 (of 45,228 total)