Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,036 through 16,050 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313168
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it is awesome 8)

    #313166
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awww poor emily :L

    #313163
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    was i the first to see size 11 harpus? she has big feet 😮

    Size 11 Harpus?? What's that? Do you mean like 11 size shoes? Is that even real?

    its on the link, look above, you see wall-e then on its right is the harpus, arms like a fear ripper, HUGE feet

    #313162
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurry up mom! I didn't find my DS for nothing!!! *scares dogs with Maxus Drago* RUN LITTLE DOGGIES!! XD I is bored! So my dogs r now scared of Bakugan! At least they'll never chew them! 😉

    #313160
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Are you gonna roll? ???

    Oh, it is 12 noon. Now it is postpone.

    #313158
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    My mom just went toget the game! I pre ordered it!

    #313156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Are you gonna roll? ???

    #313153
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Helios on your gate card.

    #313151
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: Stand off (no ability can be used)Me: 820gYou: 660g

    #313150
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Hey, esk I plan on getting the PS2 version of the game, Aquos Brawler.Can you tell me if these Bakugan are available? (pardon me if they are stupid questions)Aquos MonarusAquos SeigeAquos PreyasAquos HydranoidAquos SkyressAquos JuggernoidAquos FourtressAquos (any legendary soldier)Aquos Manion

    monarus yes seige yes unno about whether or not u can get preays, btw i brawled against Preays II and diablo had pyrus o.o

    wait the second evolutions r in the game? the Soldiers have to be then too!

    #313146
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok I back for 20 minutes so we can contunue.GC set, Bakugan brawl, Pyrus Helios stand on mine.

    #313143
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, I am going to have to postpone our match. OK? :-[

    #313142
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My mom just went toget the game! I pre ordered it!

    #313139
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then I use Touch of Fire!Me: 1030Because I get a bonus.

    #313136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    For what attrubite?

Viewing 15 posts - 16,036 through 16,050 (of 45,228 total)