Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,201 through 16,215 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #312550
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey Shones, when you get back on, PM me so we can brawl ;D

    #312549
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't careAbility: Summon WaveMe: 870ggot anything?

    #312546
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Pyrus Neo Dragonoid (560g) on my card.GC: Earth, Wind and FireYou: 800gMe:

    #312541
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Aquos Preyas Diablo (610g) on your card.

    #312537
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, your roll now.

    #312535
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dude, it 357. But GC set.

    #312532
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open, Fire Pit. Me=680+140=820. You=650+60=710. Got anything?

    I use UpdraftMe:850gYou got anything?

    #312529
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Team Update~Lv 9 Pyrus Leo 620 (5,4,3,5,3)Lv 4 Aquos Giant Enemy Crab 360 (3,4,2,3,1)Lv 8 Haos Fear Ripper 430 (4,3,2,4,2)TerrorclawLight-BurstStand off (I really need to change this to something I can really use)(Same ACs as before)

    Aquos Giant enemy crab? WTH is that?

    Only crab-based bakugan in the game. AKA Terrorclaw

    #312527
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Preyas Angelo (650g) on your GC.

    #312520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah.. Lack of Wifi will make an everyonerage, I will be the conductor of the ragetrain.

    #312517
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC setBakugan brawl, Pyrus Spin Dragonoid (660g) stand on mine

    #312515
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BVG stands for Bakugan Video Game. It's the official un-official name for it XD

    #312513
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you're talking to me?

    #312508
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aye

    #312506
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alright gc set bakugan brawl 710g hades on my card(ps. srry no runos throw or call of the defenders)

Viewing 15 posts - 16,201 through 16,215 (of 45,228 total)