Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,946 through 15,960 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313469
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But Vendetta took his name off the scoreboard, so why would he mind anymore?

    He says he was gonna put it back on, like near November!

    #313468
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But Vendetta took his name off the scoreboard, so why would he mind anymore?

    #313463
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I do like this idea, but then the people at top *cough* Kiohl and Vendetta *cough* would disagree, I'm all for it though!!!

    #313462
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like the idea, BUT PLEASE REPLY ON OUR BRAWL!

    #313443
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am now officially in round 2

    #313438
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    FLASH INGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

    There is no Flash Ingram...At least, not in any of those pics.

    The first one. Look at it.And I think the third one may be Sky and gaia dragonoid...

    The Sky/Gaia I could understand...But that sure as heck ain't Flash Ingram.

    #313433
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    These cards suck (to me) but if you were using them, you would lose.

    #313428
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You tricked me. :'(I activate Dan's throw and get back Char the Earth.I roll H. Gorem on yours.

    #313424
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dang, no :-[

    #313423
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    FLASH INGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

    There is no Flash Ingram...At least, not in any of those pics.

    #313420
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Char the EarthMe: 810gcounter

    #313415
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Helios on yours. 😉

    #313413
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: OverhangMe: 420gYou: 900ganything?

    #313410
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then I guess your cheating in brawlsto darkushades: no

    #313409
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Yeah, I know from experience that Kiohl uses the Diablo Subterra side that has 300g for a Low Bridge-type card. Let's see him try that strategy with the 700g Angelo!

    you're forgetting that there's a card that allows you to switch from angelo to diablo and the other way around.

    Your forgetting thats a waste of an ability, and it has to be played before the gates opened!!! FYI, its called random power!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,946 through 15,960 (of 45,228 total)