Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,961 through 15,975 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313407
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can't gain 400g unless your using more than one card?Bakugan brawl, spin drago on yours.

    How??? Explain!

    #313405
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    shiny stunky, same backround as arceus, words feel the stench, it'll be gone in 24 hours

    #313401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can't gain 400g unless your using more than one card?Bakugan brawl, spin drago on yours.

    #313396
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    ???I would have brawled!!! I guess none of you want to lose!!!

    His version is fake.Any way GC set. Bakugan Brawl, Hammer Gorem stand on mine.

    What version?? of quick end, nope, its not fake!!!

    #313394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Did he have a acount there before or after he had a account here

    Ya he did,he had been on there for years! Back on topic,anyone else like my pictures? If you want,i can make you guys custom pics,just ask.

    #313392
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ???I would have brawled!!! I guess none of you want to lose!!!

    His version is fake.Any way GC set. Bakugan Brawl, Hammer Gorem stand on mine.

    #313391
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    No,the Evil is better 1,I honestly have no clue where its from. I just made it for my freind,Wolfboy.

    wolfy is gone :'( he challenged naruto to a death match, and lost, i'm sorry :-[


    can i use arceus, and piplup? :-[

    Yes,but IF YOU USE IT AS YOUR AVATAR,YOU MUST SAY THAT I MADE IT!

    deal 😉 and if i combine them, i get credit(lol, jk, you get credit)

    Wolfboy is on the community though,thats where i gave it 2 him.

    And Wolfboy just left, I never beat him in the match!!!

    #313388
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ???I would have brawled!!! I guess none of you want to lose!!!

    #313387
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    No,the Evil is better 1,I honestly have no clue where its from. I just made it for my freind,Wolfboy.

    wolfy is gone :'( he challenged naruto to a death match, and lost, i'm sorry :-[


    can i use arceus, and piplup? :-[

    Yes,but IF YOU USE IT AS YOUR AVATAR,YOU MUST SAY THAT I MADE IT!

    deal 😉 and if i combine them, i get credit(lol, jk, you get credit)

    Wolfboy is on the community though,thats where i gave it 2 him.

    #313386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No,the Evil is better 1,I honestly have no clue where its from. I just made it for my freind,Wolfboy.

    wolfy is gone :'( he challenged naruto to a death match, and lost, i'm sorry :-[


    can i use arceus, and piplup? :-[

    Yes,but IF YOU USE IT AS YOUR AVATAR,YOU MUST SAY THAT I MADE IT!

    deal 😉 and if i combine them, i get credit(lol, jk, you get credit)

    #313385
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HE WOULD BE SUPER EPIC ;D ok, he can be a bowling ball, he's too fat that he lost sight of his arms and legs, he's a vegan, he has wings but they broke under his weight(better esky?)

    ...I have no comment, seeing as how OG Verias is supposed to be like a ninja ape, why would he get fat >_>

    #313384
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HE WOULD BE SUPER EPIC ;D ok, he can be a bowling ball, he's too fat that he lost sight of his arms and legs, he's a vegan, he has wings but they broke under his weight(better esky?)

    #313383
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    >_>HM, you should know better than to post in the wrong section. Try asking Ernie to post it on the main page >_>

    #313382
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can i use arceus, and piplup? :-[

    Yes,but IF YOU USE IT AS YOUR AVATAR,YOU MUST SAY THAT I MADE IT!

    #313381
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No,the Evil is better 1,I honestly have no clue where its from. I just made it for my freind,Wolfboy.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,961 through 15,975 (of 45,228 total)