Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
October 21, 2009 at 1:53 am #313518
We all have time like that, lol.
October 21, 2009 at 1:53 am #313516i saw verias, he's awesome end of fricken my story
October 21, 2009 at 1:51 am #313514MA has some sense, seeing the otter resemblance…
October 21, 2009 at 1:47 am #313507http://cgi.ebay.com/BakuCORE-Series-Bakugan-New-600-1000G-Viper-Helios-B3_W0QQitemZ290361328611QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439ae243e3OMG 1000 G FAKE VERIAS :'( I WANT HIM SO BAD
October 21, 2009 at 1:45 am #313496October 21, 2009 at 1:42 am #313491I want this VERY badly.http://cgi.ebay.com/Bakugan-Battle-Brawler-Rare-B2-Hydranoid-420G_W0QQitemZ220496799885QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3356a2288dThis too.http://cgi.ebay.com/Special-Attack-Bakugan-Red-Pyrus-Metal-Chrome-Hydranoid_W0QQitemZ400079968622QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5d269fd96e
Dual Hydra is fail, IMO.
October 21, 2009 at 1:42 am #313489I know I've applied that rule to the new scoreboard at the community. I'll try to take out the inactives. And I've been removig scores as accounts are deleted.
October 21, 2009 at 1:42 am #313488
BTW, you are brawling NARUTOPWNS!
Yaup, he PMed me about it, I'm working my way over there XD
Its true, she wants to recooperate since her last login ;D
October 21, 2009 at 1:41 am #313486I think I'm the only one who thinks the first one looks like an otter, right?
October 21, 2009 at 1:41 am #313485It's amazing how I was the only one who remembers him...Of course, I was the only one out of who's posted in here who's been a member when we was an active member...
Hey, I remember him, cause I pronounced his name like ChuckieAquos, cause his spelling through me off!
October 21, 2009 at 1:39 am #313481Hmmm. I like this idea. However what I'm concerned about is that it might take too much work. So you could challenge the person 5 or less ranks ahead of you for their spot, you beat them and they move down one causing the whole scoreboard to move down one meaning I have to update everyone's score individually on the scoreboard. There are over 70 people on the scoreboard.
GET RID OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARENT ACTIVE!!!
October 21, 2009 at 1:38 am #313479Hmmm. I like this idea. However what I'm concerned about is that it might take too much work. So you could challenge the person 5 or less ranks ahead of you for their spot, you beat them and they move down one causing the whole scoreboard to move down one meaning I have to update everyone's score individually on the scoreboard. There are over 70 people on the scoreboard.
October 21, 2009 at 1:35 am #313476He said that you must be 5 ranks or less lower than the person you face
October 21, 2009 at 1:33 am #313472BTW, you are brawling NARUTOPWNS!
October 21, 2009 at 1:31 am #313470He has.
-
AuthorPosts


Entries (RSS)