Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,916 through 15,930 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313586
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm American and I've haven't seen the foil one, only the blue one, must be a running change to attract buyers for the holiday season

    Quoted for truth.

    #313584
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WOW. That looks awesome maybe better then baku813 ::)

    Of course it's better than Baku's, Baku's suck IMO.

    #313583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i saw verias, he's awesome end of fricken my story

    Verias is meh...Moskeeto and Atmos are where it's at.

    #313582
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think its wierd how you call the blue packaging the normal one, the foil one is the only one I"ve ever seen. THats really odd...

    I haven;'t ever seen a single foil version in my life until now...

    #313577
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi, welcome to the site (even though it seems V has already met you…)Anyways, welcome.

    #313571
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I set down Haos HM Delta Dragonoid II and spin him so that he whips around and pops open on your card (650G).Sure, thanks for letting me know. I'll just watch the boards for when you reply. :)

    #313565
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dude I remember the mask. Who else but wolfboy would wear that mask?

    #313559
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello wolfboy.

    who?

    #313557
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello wolfboy.

    #313556
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can you make me a

    #313552
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can i get a request? these are really awesome, so can you do a fandub album cover for me?titles:romanji: Chou Seppun Niyotte Batou Sareruenglish: Cursed by a Butterfly's Kissmy stage name: Suzukira Hikarithanx

    Okay :)

    #313550
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Quick question. Is Learn from Experience disallowed?Gate card, set! I'm probably older than you... oh wait *checks profile* yes, you're younger, so you can go first.

    #313529
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    At least I am still in the top 20! But at the very bottom. ._.

    #313526
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Congrats primovulc and narutopwns. Oh and Yoshi sorry but only I can authorize if a match towards the scoreboard is a win for one and not a loss for the other.

    #313524
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    UBER YAY, I am now #2!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,916 through 15,930 (of 45,228 total)