Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,901 through 15,915 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    coool subterra clayf stand ! on my gate cardgatecard open!#MANA SURGE!i gain 300 you gain 200im at 1000 your at 810 counter?

    #313626
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, I guess.I roll Aquos Diablo on your gate card (610g) (not double sided)

    #313625
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    is this going towards the scoreboard?gatecard set!

    #313624
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure, it doesn't matter. I'm 12GC set.

    #313623
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii will brawl u again if uu want?

    #313620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow you gave me an ideaWe could do Hamachi with the wireless part of the BVG... And sorry, no clue on how to fix it. I only used Hamachi for like three days. And that was the trial, at that..

    #313619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I slightly knew you… I think XDI hear you were like the most epic member on here before me... During your absence, I sorta gained that tile XD

    #313615
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Since I'm too lazy to fine the old one (that's probably dead anyways), this is the new Touhou thread.I'm playing Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil, game number 6, as I type this. I've gotten past Rumia and Cirno already...

    Pfft flan eats them for breafast... Not sarcasm =PAlso, I haven'tr played it in a while... I need to do that. XD

    That's who I'm waiting for, Flan...

    #313614
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bump so ernie can see it.

    #313613
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey why isn't my name there?

    Because your entry didnt qualify. I already have turbine hades listed on the unreleased page.

    #313612
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Since I'm too lazy to fine the old one (that's probably dead anyways), this is the new Touhou thread.I'm playing Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil, game number 6, as I type this. I've gotten past Rumia and Cirno already...

    Pfft flan eats them for breafast... Not sarcasm =PAlso, I haven'tr played it in a while... I need to do that. XD

    #313601
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Action Replay, right? Are there any specific buttons to press to make it work?

    #313599
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter. Haos HMDDII remains @ 730Gs.

    #313594
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HOLY CRAP,I COMPLETED MY LIFE GOAL. SORRY SW,BUT YOUR NOT HAVING YOUR PICTURE,THIS PIC IS MINE,I MADE IT,BACK OFF. IT IS SO DANG AWESOME,LOOK AT ITS EPICNESS,LOOK AT IT!10yqirl.gif

    #313589
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wait what? elfin isn't like pryeas II, It only has one side... and normal elfin doesn't have a g power wheel

    Where the heck have you been...The trans Elfin that's in the evo packs is the only Elfin WITHOUT a G-power wheel.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,901 through 15,915 (of 45,228 total)