Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,856 through 15,870 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #313684
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i saw verias, he's awesome end of fricken my story

    Verias is awesome and epic...Moskeeto and Atmos are something i'd give to my destructive cousin.

    i like monkeys/gorillas, not birds, not bugs >:(

    #313683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HOLY CRAP,I COMPLETED MY LIFE GOAL. SORRY SW,BUT YOUR NOT HAVING YOUR PICTURE,THIS PIC IS MINE,I MADE IT,BACK OFF. IT IS SO DANG AWESOME,LOOK AT ITS EPICNESS,LOOK AT IT!10yqirl.gif

    my request, my rules 😛 ;D

    #313682
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your roll em 😉

    #313679
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, Im versing Kiohl, im really surprised, I didnt think I would have to verse him intill the finals. (For those of you who hav noticed I thought I'd go far, But now Im doomed, But im still smiling ;D.)

    #313677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You wnat to brawl me? I am Ranked 5th, Maybe you could learn something?

    Be that way unless you still want to? Me, learn something from you, a girl? Ha! ;D 8)

    #313676
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    gate card set!WAAHH!

    You got to her before I did.

    well it says, Haos-emily VS aqousplayer. Not Haos-emily VS Drago357

    That's true so go along forget about me.

    #313672
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card set!WAAHH!

    You got to her before I did.

    #313671
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I lost to a 3rd rank (I think) just a minute ago. Bring it on.

    #313669
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card set!WAAHH!

    #313668
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You should do the same. But PM the person. If not, try not to spam.

    #313667
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thanks friend.

    #313666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    start a new topic lmao , pm people 😀

    #313665
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good idea Anyone else want to brawl?

    #313661
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Will I ever win a brawl on BB?

    #313660
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    uu have a good strat, maybe more combos for ur gate cards 😉 look for some new people :L

Viewing 15 posts - 15,856 through 15,870 (of 45,228 total)